Edit Of The Week?

I may or may not get into this. It really depends on what the photos are and what they edits have to be, but we'll see.

LOL, I was mentioned in the OP...I had no idea. Forgot about it tbh.

Whatever, i'd see what I get to work with, then randomly enter things... Sounds like it'd be okay.

So, Once We have a banner ready and some rule's set out I will do the first EOTW!

Cpt.McCloud said:
So, Once We have a banner ready and some rule's set out I will do the first EOTW!

Here's an example of a edit banner:

Demonflair.gif

How about a Comic edit of the week?

Sort of like the rewrite competitions for the Cyanide and Happiness comics.

You could take a Cyanide and Happiness comic, erase the writing and create a new joke using the existing images.

Star Striker said:
How about a Comic edit of the week?

Sort of like the rewrite competitions for the Cyanide and Happiness comics.

You could take a Cyanide and Happiness comic, erase the writing and create a new joke using the existing images.
That would be one way this could work. The possibilities are truly endless, it's just a matter of how many people will include themselves in it...

wii_cammy said:
Hey good idea
and someone should make a cotw
Comic edit of the week
No, we would have edit of the weeks on different topics. Sometimes we could do a comic one, which in case we could do these kinds of things.

SOTW & EOTW are enough for now. :X

Yeah but I can't do you're graphics shizzle
So that wouldnt be fair on those who can't do thta but we could do thta comics and stuff

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
Yeah but I can't do you're graphics shizzle
So that wouldnt be fair on those who can't do thta but we could do thta comics and stuff
What's not fair about it? It's a graphics section after all... and comics would come every so often, so you just wait patiently til they do..

Back