El Gigante

Warrior

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
Ive seen people on here saying "i wish i had LESS pistol ammo!"...well dammit give me some!

Im always low on pistol ammo, the most ive ever had was 50, an now im stuck with THREE punisher bullets and 2 shotgun shells. Oh and im trying to beat El Gigante with that.

I also have a hand grenade and that fire grenade thing.

Any tips?

Pretty bad that I don't remember really how to beat him...umm...Keep shooting him until he drops..when he finally does, push a, and you will leap onto him. While on him, slash the infection that bursts out of his back. If you helped the mut earlier in the game that will definitely help.

lol bro you are screwed, i dont understand i have never been below 25 handgun bullets, once you start the fight go to the cabins there should be ammo in there. also to fight him shoot him the face when you he goes down run to him and do the little cut scene to slash the plaga

dont you have a tmp?? rifle?? ANYTHING??!!

you need cash, and fast.
if ur out of bullets for one of ur good weapons, i.e. shotgun or rifle, just go to the merchant and upgrade it's capacity. oh, and DONT use ur pistol on him, u'll just waste all your ammo. and if none of that works, there is ammunition in the shacks.

I am about to fight that guy next, pretty easy if I remember so when I played him on the gcube.

cartman777 said:
here's your solution. NO AMMO USED AT ALL! x)
That is amazing!

I beat El Gigante yesterday, but to do it I used a few nades, flashes, and the TMP to shoot the parasite whenever the monster staggered. If I'd realised that it did that kind of swinging motion when you were up close and personal, I'd have saved a lot of ammo. :crazy:

My brother beat him with a knife once...granted he threw some ammo at him, but it depleted in no time.

My brothers 12 btw.

i only have a shotgun and the punisher. I have a capacity level of 10 for the shotgun and 13 for the punisher.

My ammo is pretty low for both of them...i guess i should have invested in a TMP, but the rifle didnt do it for me, i worked better with th shotgun/pistol.

Im gonna use all the ammo i have left along with knifing him lol.

Theres ammo in that area and when you run out doesnt stuff drop and i n the cabins thers ammo.

P.s is it the first el gigante ?

oh and did u help the dog at the begining because if yeah he will help you at this point

i only had to use the TMP; i upgraded its FirePower to the Max and saved up TMP ammo just for that particular fight. About 40-50 bullets will reveal his parasite. On the Wii, that would mean 80-100 TMP, but on earlier platforms, you had to stun him 3 times, not 2 cuz not many ppl could press 'A' fast enough to get in 8 slashes. Gigante can stand 15 slashes before he dies...
btw dont waste ur cache space for the TMP stock, you could've had two boxes of ammo in its place... thats only if your cache tends to be full though.

Back