Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Anyone else here play this epic game? I am completely addicted to it!

So far after having it for 2 weeks I have racked up over 60 hours of game time and I still love it! :lol:

Positives:
> Awesome graphics
> Engaging (and optional) storyline
> Literally thousands of miles of open land with no loading space
> Highly customizable characters
> Amazing first person gameplay

Negatives:
> Waluigi is not a playable character (so far)

yeah it not called Waluigi scrolls: 4 Oblivion LOL but I heard the game is excellent.

Yeah, I'm not the type to get that into this type of game, but my brother played 100+ hours on it. Well, at least before I sold it to a very video game savvy friend (but stupid nonetheless) for $55 almost 8 months after launch.

I think my brother will buy another copy once they drop below $40. He's extremely loaded, but very lazy.

I'm really addicted to this game now. Almost 100 hours.

I want to get the expansion but Mario Galaxy is coming out on friday and I don't like having to choose.

I'll probably buy the expansion and SMG together and play the expansion in a few weeks

I got this game with my 360 and its amazing, i try not too play if for too long or the whole day is gone lol

a never ending game sounds pretty good...what do you do in it? is it set in medevil times or what?

yeah, its medevil times..u can be human or some weird looking trolls and stuff..the leveling system is unique and it just has you wanting more out of the game..try it out

I was thinking of getting elder scrolls III morrowind for xbox today on ebay , how good is this game and how much should I not pay more than ?

el-zilcho said:
I was thinking of getting elder scrolls III morrowind for xbox today on ebay , how good is this game and how much should I not pay more than ?
It was amazing, and noone thought Oblivion would top it. However, Oblivion DID top it and you may be dissapointed.

Why not buy the expansions for Oblivion?

FRuMMaGe said:
Why not buy the expansions for Oblivion?

I dont get you frummage , I dont have a 360 Ill be getting morrowind for Xbox .
I put a bid of £5.20 + £2.00 pP on ebay , theres about 30muns left and im winning so fingers crossed .

el-zilcho said:
I dont get you frummage , I dont have a 360 Ill be getting morrowind for Xbox .
I put a bid of £5.20 + £2.00 pP on ebay , theres about 30muns left and im winning so fingers crossed .
Oh sorry I didn't know it was for the original Xbox. Yeah you should definately get it!

GOGOGO! :yesnod:

Yellow_Wii said:
yea, i have every achivment for this game, its good
I have every achievment except for the Fighters Guild. They won't let me join :(

I only have 50 Fame and 650 Infamy :lol:

Probably because I like going on Guard-Killing sprees. At one point, my bounty was nearly 200,000 :lol:

I'll post a pic if you want

Back