Elebits friend list

maxpouliot

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
8523-4056-9641-3674
Send me your info if you want me to add you to my lsit of friends for elebits maps

wii name : maxpouliot
code : 8523-4056-9641-3674

wii name : WaRLok
code : 0730-7579-9669-5500

wii name : Jay
code : 7122 6324 7954 7279

Don't forget to pm us if you add us

Ok people I have elebits so I have added you all (those who put their wii# on this thread) I hope you guys add me too :D

My Wii#: 8743 2417 5197 3490
Nick: AlucardX

heheh if u have stages or pics send them to me ill gladly try them and later send mine :D

take care u all

People I just added:

-maxpouliot
-WaRLok
-Jay
-DIIcapt13

for some reason I cant PM u guys so sorry for that the site doesnt let me PM ppl. Since this is happening ill ask you maxpouliot to PM the others (Warlok, Jay and Diicapt13) that I added them (if u can do me the favor) so they know I added them...thanks in advance

Last edited:
theres 51 pages of people on that list.

we can exchange maps with people in elebits. sub-threads are allowed IMO.

i'll pm you if i can when i add you, but adding everyone cides cgi since he doesnt show a wii code.

Seibar said:
theres 51 pages of people on that list.

we can exchange maps with people in elebits. sub-threads are allowed IMO.

i'll pm you if i can when i add you, but adding everyone cides cgi since he doesnt show a wii code.

Mod's are locking all friend code threads other than the sticky.

Now if this was a thread discussing elebit maps then that'd be different since you could grab the friend code off the profiles off the people dicussing about the maps.

PM me when you ppl addme to I can add you too

Im working on a map i like to call "the surreal room" and other I call "the toy store" when they are finished ill be sure to send them you people who had added me...

Question: Can I put object in mid air so when the room starts they fall to the ground?

if you people like to. You can add me to your MSN messenger im making a wii online group tab and I would like for you people to be there... Soon ill will be coding a personal html page where people can add me and I add them more easily like filling a small form that will be sent to my email. Maybe I will add more people so i can make like a Wii yellow pages for players...hmmmm *takes note*

Back