Elebits getting old

uttackle71

Zombie Killer
Dec 2, 2006
Wii Online Code
8872-9875-8015-7497
im on level 21 i think its the land elebit boss fight and it just seems like i forced myself to play the last few levels. this game was great from the start and was interesting and i had fun but now it seems like the shine is wearing on it. it might be the second game i trade in before i finish. opinions. please

Hmm... well since elebits hasn't been released in Australia I don't think I have a valid opinion here, but if you think the fun is wearing off, maybe you should take a break for a few days and come back to it. If it's really becoming boring, you can do what you want with it. Trade it in, etc.

I kinda agree about it getting a bit boring, at first it really was interesting but then it kinda felt like the game had no soul for some reason...I'm on level 20 something and haven't played for like 2 weeks and I really don't feel like playing it even though time has passed but it's still a great game.
P.S. I don't like for games to have white and black instruction manuals, it gives the impression that the company didn't want to spend money, so that's another downer for this game.

I rented this game and I found that it became a little repetitive. I lost most of my interest after a few levels. I was originally thinking of buying it but I think I will wait for the price to drop or maybe I will just rent it when I want to play it.

what do u have to do exactly?

I seen some screenshots and all i can see is sum1 flying a kettle?

In my opinion I will never buy elebits... You shouldnt have bought the game to begin with. A complete moron could tell by looking at the game that it is repetative..

I didn't buy it, I rented it so does that mean I am not a moron???. It would be a good game for kids though.

coolg35748 said:
In my opinion I will never buy elebits... You shouldnt have bought the game to begin with. A complete moron could tell by looking at the game that it is repetative..

Well Wiitard, perhaps you shouldn't tell people what they should or shouldn't buy. Elebits is the first Wii game that could never be done on any other console. There's an enormous amount of strategey involved, especially in unlocking the more advanced options. While not everyone will like it, it's a refreshing change from the non-stop mindless FPS that kids seem drawn to nowadays. Maybe Elebits is a bit beyond your mental abilities? :crazy:

its all repetitive thats not really how to word my gripe it just lost its charm and found myself not attempting to achieve perfect goals and just trying to get through and just decided to get the 20 bucks while i still could.

I agree it was a good rental for sure but after around 10 hours it realy just died on me.

With no online support, 10 hours of fun single-players just isn't enough...
Reminds me of Traumah Center a bit.

Quality is great but there is just something that makes it get dull fast. Repetitivity?

yeah I JUST returned it for warioware, although I ALREADY beat warioware's single player, its ok cause multiplayer rules!

Back