Elebits vs Rayman

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
Which is better and why? I plan to get one of these... I'm leaning towards Elebits right now though...

Which do you have, do you like them, which is better? :)

Well I have both. I beat Rayman and am only about 1/4 into Elebits but i'd have to say get Rayman. Its a better mutiplayer game and most of the minigames are really fun. Elebits is pretty much the same thing each level.. move **** and click on little colored things. I don't see myself playing Elebits after I beat it and should of probably rented it first :p

I think Elebits is pretty cool. I couldn't get used to Rayman though. I bought it like on the 12th and on the 13th I had sold it. I wanted a better story mode rather than a bunch of mini games. I think Elebits is neat because it's different and I think different is the best way to describe it.

ShawVAuto said:
I think Elebits is pretty cool. I couldn't get used to Rayman though. I bought it like on the 12th and on the 13th I had sold it. I wanted a better story mode rather than a bunch of mini games. I think Elebits is neat because it's different and I think different is the best way to describe it.

lol its a game with nothing but minigames what kind of story did you expect? Mario Party doesn't have an awesome story (or any real story if I remember correctly) so I guess you thought those 7 games sucked too?

No, I liked the Mario Party games but after awhile (after you have played all the mini games, etc.), it gets boring. Not boring but predictable. I went into Rayman thinking it was going to be different but it was more (to me) like Mario Party than a different game. I have no problem with the party games just that after 7 of them, I have gotten used to the style.

well i have both and i really think that elebits has a higher replay value because of the whole editing maps and sending them to your friends. the mini games in rayman are pretty fun, especially the bunny hunt ones. but like i said i prefer elebits.

Every1

Register me and PM me bac wen you do so i can add u

4910-3433-7867-8297
xXxWiixXx

I have Rayman, its really fun in my opinion. I don't have Elebits, but from first look, I think Rayman would be more fun.

Depends on what you want really. Rayman is good for multiplayer and Elebits really isn't. I love the idea of Elebits but am hesitant to buy it myself because of replay value. Sure you can edit maps but how long will that keep you interested? From what I hear you can only trade one map a day on Elebits which is kind of a bummer.

Back