Elebits

xbandaidx said:
Heh.

I'm excited for Elebits, probably because I need a new game to play, except I don't get mine until the 25th. Jeez I'm 20 years old and I'm still getting video games as xmas presents from my parents.

21 and they're on my list :p

wait...wtf is elebits about? If it is a puzzle type game then i dont want it, i never understand people's fascinations with games like pikmen and lemmings,is it like those?

Shahzam said:
IM GOING TO SHOW MY MOM MY GRADES AND SEE IF I CAN BUY IT TOMMORROW!!!! i heard its going to pwn!

ahh lmao. all i get for good grades is a "Good job son, we're pround of you."

btw, i have a perfect GPA. :yikes:

Good Job butzy411, all of us here at Wiichat are proud of you as well!

Elebits is more of strategy if you ask me, although it depends on how you think of it. There are certain levels where you can't just go barging in and shooting them, you have to stay within the rules such as you can't damage anything or you fail the level. I would say its more strategy than anything else.

What I'm looking forward to is the ability to make your own maps, right now I currently have one map in mind that I want to make to send to my elebit friends. My idea is making the rules of the map where you can't break anything, and the entire map will be filled with fragile stuff, also you have a time limit of getting a number of Elebits. Great idea for a level if you ask me, and it sounds very hard as well.

Hopefully I'll get this on pay day this week, but I doubt it'll be still in stores by that point.

Back