Eledees/Elebits

dazz159

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Nottingham, England, UK
Wii Online Code
6282-5168-4446-6000
Hi just got Eledees today and wondered if anyone has it so we can trade data.

if so write back in this post so i can add ya, and you can add me.

After you complete a stage and get a good enough score, you can build your own stage and share it with friends so that they can play that stage.

I've only completed a few stages and tried to build one.
Really fun to lower the gravity on a stage and watch the objects float in the air.

Elebits RULES! My favorite game on Wii so far. Voice acting and storyline is very cheesy, but the controls work very well and gameplay is awsome. I highly suggest this game. Edit mode is sooooooo much fun. I make these "Mission Impossible" levels. As the name says, they are REALLY hard. I've beateb them all, Mission Impossibles, I, II, IV, V, VI, VIII, IX and Mission Impossible Finale.

Anyway, I suggest that you get this game if you don't care about the acting and storyling, or if you just want to play a good game.

Eledees - Eternal Mode

Anyone know how to find all nests in eternal mode on mission 1? I only can find 66.67%

Where are the nests on this level?

Any help will be much appreciated!

Can anybody confirm me if the gamevoices are only in English or also other languages?
Example: COD3 sold in Spain can be heard in French or Spanish
NFS: Only English

Thx

Honestly I didn't think the story was that bad although the child neglect was kinda smothered in your face, and one more thing this game is actually hard and the art style is orgasmic suprised it's not from Seeds

I have bought the game last friday (Eledees) and it is very funny the game. Just great fun throwing stuff in the air. And no, it isn´t easy.... What is cool that you can design your own level. Maybe I can design some easy level for my little girl.....

Oh yes, to answer my own question, the game comes in 5 languages here in Spain..... CU

Back