Elibits

casiobreitling

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
I heard Elibits is like a cross between Luigi's Mansion and some other game. My little brother knows more about it than I do. He is having some trouble though. He can't figure out how to open doors. If any of you guys have any tips I would be deeply appreciative. Thanks.

Use the grav gun to grab the handle and twist it remote... like you do in real life (sans grav gun):thumbsup: .... I didn't get it when I started either. Also works for cuckoo clocks and faucets

? Thanks. We tried it and we're still having trouble. This is what we are doing: We are pointing at the screen to where the "sight target thing" is on the door knob. Once we are "on the handle" we then press "A". After that we twist our hand like we turning the handle. Nothing happened. Then we followed the above procedure and pulled like we were pulling open a door. Hmmmm. Is there a "trick" to it? Does it seem like we are not doing it right? Thanks.

Well try turning in different directions and pushing and pulling the door (you can't tell which way it's supposed to open). There is a trick, but nothing that someone can really tell you. Opening doors is something of a pain, well it was for me. To be honest you may never get to where you can perfectly open a door everytime but you'll get it to where you can actually open them plus in the later levels you don't have to worry about doors.

Thanks again

I'll print him a screen shot and deliver the message. He doesn't have online access at his house. I'll just encourage him to keep on trying. :)

get on the side of the door turn the handle and swing it open is what i do that is my trick try that:D

Are you holding A or just tapping it? When you're holding A on the handle, it should show you a bunch of red arrows telling you to turn the wiimote... or i guess spinning it would be more accurate.

Opening doors is a pain in the you know what, a stupid use of the wiimote, but the rest of elebits is awesome. I rented it and I've been thinking of buying it, I didn't play very far but in the reviews they say later on you can grab giant stuff like cars and houses, instead of just paint cans and tvs and stuff. Sounds awesome.

Back