Elite or Premium?

Calvinhedge

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Colorado, USA
Wii Online Code
8160-5319-6257-2561
I am going to go get a 360 (YES!!:cornut: ). I am currently deciding between two cosole types: a premium or the elite. I'm not too happy about spending 80 extra dollars, but if it's worth it, I'd do it. I have an older xbox, a friend gave it to me a while ago, and I've only played the two halo games, because they kick ass! I've never been able to go on live, but I'm gonna get a gold membership. What should I do?:tard:

the elite is only really worth it if you buy A LOT of TV shows (movies get deleted automaticly after you watch them) and downloadable content and if you have a 1080p TV with HDMI. i would suggest the regular premium unless you feel the extra $70 plus tax is worth a 120 gig HDD and a black case

Hmm
If your tv has a HDMI port
And you think you will be downloadin a fare few things on it
And are anal about the color of it (black consoles look better)
Get it

But there is a way of usein a PC hd with a 360 and there cheaper (dont have link)

I like the white console better, actually.
I think, for only $80 more, the Elite is a steal (good thing).
If you have the money, Elite, if you want a basic but solid system with a game and nice lunch ($30-worth), go for Premium.

I have the same problem too. But the thing is, I may be getting new T.V's next year so should I just get the 360 Elite and use the regular cables till I get the new T.V or just get the premium?

I'll say get the elite if you have a good home theater system and the premium if you just have regular standard tv and whatnot.

Save your $70 and buy Gears of War. Unless you are going to download TV shows, which I think is a waste of money, the 30 gig drive is fine. If you really want a black console that bad I will paint it for you for $25 and your still ahead.

Don't be a fool, get the premium and save some money.

Well with the Elite you are never going to run out of memory no matter what I don't think you need a whole bunch of TV shows just to fill up the space the Kameo demo is like 1 GB and since when you get the premium you are really only getting 13 GB and 3 probably goes to games and 2 to arcade titles that leaves you 8 GB for Demos etc. but with the Elite, although it would be fine with just 80 GB you are never really going to run out of space

You could just buy a bigger hard drive for cheaper though.

Although the elite isnt out in europe yet, I am planning on getting a premium. I can guess the elite is going to cost around £300.. and for that price I can get a bundle from play.com which includes the premium console, 3 games and an extra controller.

Im stuck in the same situation you are. I already have enough for a Premium, and maybe if I save up like $60 more I can get an Elite.

The thing is, all the xbox 360 accessories are in white. So if I got the elite, the colors wouldn't really match well. I dunno why, but for some reason it would bother me having a black controller and a white one, with a white cam and other white accessories.

Also, the first Xbox was black, so the Elite bores me with its colors.

But 120 GB for $80 more?!?!? Wow, now thats a bargain im willing to pay for..

Back