Elite PreOrders

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Just wanted to find out if ANYONE has put in a PreOrder for the Elite so I can see whether or not the majority is interested in it. Circuit was offering PreOrders but they ran out. Amazon has PreOrders but they are from 3rd Party companies selling them at really expensive prices.

Hmm... I want to, but my mom would probably just say to me "Want in one hand, s**t in the other." I mean, I could probably sell my 360 and get close to enough for the Elite. Or I could just buy the 120 GB hard drive separate. That's really the only reason I'd buy it... I mean, the black looks cool, but I can't do HD, so theres really no point in me buying it for that.

Lol I know what you mean. I want it SO BADLY but I don't have the money...yet. Still devising a plan on that.

I believe some stores will be offering a deal where you can trade in your original 360 and get a certain amount of money off the elite.

That would be cool... Although, I have to fix my wireless controller since the "X" and "Y" buttons stick. It feels like somehow syrup got spilled precisely on those two buttons. But how? Oh well... Let's hope that happens.

ThatGuy127 said:
That would be cool... Although, I have to fix my wireless controller since the "X" and "Y" buttons stick. It feels like somehow syrup got spilled precisely on those two buttons. But how? Oh well... Let's hope that happens.
happened to my A button on one of my controllers, but when the elite comes out i will be trading it in and purchasing a black controller

Back