email activation on wii

robina80

WiiChat Member
Apr 1, 2007
hi everyone im new here,

i cant seem to activate my email on my wii on the main desktop i click wii message boards, then i click create message, then i click the letter icon and it comes up with address book i click my name and it says "you must register one another to be able to exchange messages" also

when i go back to create message screen and this time i click on the address book icon to see if i can register and it comes up with register the wii or others i click wii it asks me to enter the wii number so i do and it says "this wii number cant be registered" ?!? then i try to register others and it asks me to enter an mail address so i do and it says "that email address is already registerd" which is correct because i ahve and i got a email from my wii,

can anyone help

Ok first off you need to check your email it should have sent you an email to that address asking weath you want the Wii to be able to send messages to you or not all you have to do is reply to that email and it activates it if its not in your inbox check your junk mail the address should look similar to this [email protected] (if your wonder this is a fake address mwhaha spam bots take that) its basically wYourWii#@wii.com once you do that your registration is complete. For Wii numbers if it wont let you add it then its an incorrect number and you should tell your friend to recheck it and your friend also has to add your number in order for it to fully register on both your systems.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
Ok first off you need to check your email it should have sent you an email to that address asking weath you want the Wii to be able to send messages to you or not all you have to do is reply to that email and it activates it if its not in your inbox check your junk mail the address should look similar to this [email protected] (if your wonder this is a fake address mwhaha spam bots take that) its basically wYourWii#@wii.com once you do that your registration is complete. For Wii numbers if it wont let you add it then its an incorrect number and you should tell your friend to recheck it and your friend also has to add your number in order for it to fully register on both your systems.

Uhh, you just changed the last two digits of your own wii number...lol. :smilewinkgrin:

Back