Email to Wii

Ok well how do I send an email from my wii to email?

Michaelk said:
Ok well how do I send an email from my wii to email?
You should be able to add an email address to your friends list if you go through the Address Book section of the Wii Menu.

Ok I added myself then it says I need to register one another?

I'm not getting a confirmation email though... :wtf:

To send and receive e-mail from a specific person on your Wii is almost the same as adding friend codes, except instead you are choosing "Wii" you will choose "Others" when registering an e-mail address. So go to your Address Book as you normally do, click the "register" button, then choose "Other" instead of a Wii.

The second screen will be entering in the person's e-mail, giving them a nickname, and assigning them a Mii (just like adding friend codes), and you will have to wait until that person receives a confirmation e-mail before the e-mail address will be authorized for use on your Wii.

-EDIT-
Michaelk said:
I'm not getting a confirmation email though... :wtf:
Be patient, this process is dirt slow. However if it takes more than 10 minutes to show up, then re-enter it into the address book again.

I know that! I HAVEN'T GOT THE confirmation email...

Ok. I'll give it like 10 mins. But I did it a long time ago and I got the email and I was like bleh so I deleted it. Then I deleted me contact of me off my list. Now when I try it, its not happening..

Its 12 minutes now and nothing has happened. Erm what should I do!

Last edited:
Michaelk said:
its 8 minutes and nothing has happened. Erm what should I do!
Don't wait around for it. Give it a day or so and you should receive it. But if you deleted the last message, then I am not so sure about the outcome.

Yo Bigtone... Did you read all of our replies?

Back