Emailing Freinds (Blue Light Not What you think)

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
i have sent myself an email and replied to it so my wii and my email can receive messages, (all in purpose of keeping the blue light on) but its been close to 72 hours and my contact on the friend list is still grey. Wii connect 24 is on i can access the net and try 2 update but it wont let me send messages to my email any ideas on what to do??

dds said:
i have sent myself an email and replied to it so my wii and my email can receive messages, (all in purpose of keeping the blue light on) but its been close to 72 hours and my contact on the friend list is still grey. Wii connect 24 is on i can access the net and try 2 update but it wont let me send messages to my email any ideas on what to do??

Wait. I highly doubt it has been 72 hours. And if it has, you didn't reply correctly from your email address.

they have a few bugs to fix in this wiiconnect24 feature, it usually updates things on the net but thats just me

it has been 72 hours. and how could i reply incorrectly. It simply says to reply with anything to the same addy and i did just that

dds said:
it has been 72 hours. and how could i reply incorrectly. It simply says to reply with anything to the same addy and i did just that

1) The wii needs to be on standby

2) You have to RECEIVE a message on your wii to get the blue light to come on.

might as well keep this discussion hear. I am using hotmail, and really it has been a very long time. Why would i make up a random topic?

why standby, i thaught it would work when the console is on? arent they the same thing, ?? gonna put it on stand by right now

So its been on there for some hours time and nothing.....yeay another wii problem:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back