Eminem

Then how is stuff like Slipknot music? Isn't that just plain screaming and killing your lungs basically..?

Celestial said:
Then how is stuff like Slipknot music? Isn't that just plain screaming and killing your lungs basically..?

That would be the other side of the shout or talk thing I mentioned.

I facking hate Slipknot.

Hope that cleared everything :)

I liked him when I was like 10 but that was only until 8 Mile.
That movie was so horrible.

Frogger said:
That would be the other side of the shout or talk thing I mentioned.

I facking hate Slipknot.

Hope that cleared everything :)

Lol well fair enough... I didn't know if you liked them or not... I just wanted to know if they were classified as "singing" I love RnB, Pop and Female Rock... female rock voices are sooo beautiful, and RnB and Pop are just plain great singing

"Face the facts? the fact is he is a rapper...lol someones stupid"

No eminem is not a rapper. eminem makes pop music. listen to some esham if you want some real detroit rap.

"hockey mask and chainsaw"
yea... he's trying to cash in on "horrorcore" or whatever the dumbass media has dubbed it...it's a gimmick. again stolen from a group out of detroit called HOUSE OF KRAZEES which is now known as TWIZTID!!!!!!!!

if you want some real detroit RAP check out:
Esham
Twiztid
House of Krazees
The R.O.C.

Half the people in my town here in va beach are better than eminem's stale pop-rap
Loco - the original VA beach cop killer
Unstable (TeRReT and SuiSydE) - owners of grimtown records
P.O.I. Prophits of Insaniti (dr. grotesque and so damn insane)

They've all been in the local paper for one thing or another and are poppin around here; and they all rap better than eminem. And they're real as hell, as I used to hang out with a lot of the underground people in the area. Unlike eminem crying about kim and his daughter and rapping about his emotional problems, these guys rap about the real ass **** on the streets everyday.

All i'm trying to say is that eminem is too famous with his record label with marketing and merchandising that his music has to appeal to the key demographic and all that nonsense. Eminem is a tool of the record companies, they're using him and he's getting paid; while they get paid even more. All because he is pop. He is not targeting himself to the real rap audience, instead he is targeting himself to the crowd that his label says will bring him the most cash. THE ONLY reason eminem has done well is because he's not a typical rims and ice rapper which that stuff is garbage, and he's white so it's gimmicky!

Check out some of the underground **** i mentioned for some real rap beyond the pop-rap radio play bs.

Back