EMO Girl Rant (video) (offensive to EMO kids)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Anyways, I saw this on AOTS on G4 and it was pretty funny so I thought I might share it with you guys.

Emo Crybaby Rant of Immense Shame
Link Removed.

alright so heres the funnier part, :lol:

Emo Crybaby Whine of SurrenderEmo Crybaby Whine of Surrender
Link Removed.

Heres a person pranking her

Link Removed.

and heres the thing she was bitching about to begin with

Link Removed.

So I wanna know how many people on this forum hate EMO kids?

Why do I hate emos....that video is a fine example of why I hate EMO kids. I just hate how they moan about how bad their life is and dont do a thing to change it! The truth is the more you complain the more your life sucks!
I just dont want to see the America end up all Emo...:( because I am aware how big its getting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure most people who aren't emo hate emos. Irony is, a lot of people who hate emos listen to My Chemical Romance and The Used. Stupid idiots...

ganton said:
i don't think this was such a great idea you had here..... ya

why 99% of people on wiichat.com arent EMOs and if they are then I guess im leaving.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm pretty sure most people who aren't emo hate emos. Irony is, a lot of people who hate emos listen to My Chemical Romance and The Used. Stupid idiots...
I listen to both of them :( The Used is one of my favorite bands. :sad: I don't hate emo's though. A lot of my friends are, and emo chicks = hot.

Last edited:
paintba||er said:

I listen to both of them :( The Used is one of my favorite bands. :frown2: I don't hate emo's though. A lot of my friends are, and emo chicks = hot.
I didn't say I thought people who listen to them are imbeciles, I said those who listen to those bands and hate emos are. IMO MCR and The Used are both emo/goth, so liking them and then in turn hating emos/goths is really ghey.

ssbb_lover said:

*raises hand*

CCScandalus said:
why all the hate on emo kids? they're already depressed enough as it is... don't make it worse :smilewinkgrin:

But they take it way to far and try to turn it into some kind of fad.
At that point it corrupts our society.....I think I should introduce you guys to the law of attraction some day. Then everyone will realize that being a depressed EMO is just foolish.

Joe said:
But they take it way to far and try to turn it into some kind of fad.
At that point it corrupts our society.....I think I should introduce you guys to the law of attraction some day. Then everyone will realize that being a depressed EMO is just foolish.
sexual or magnetic

emo girls can be hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back