Endless Ocean - Completed??

BigBarruda

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
South-East, UK
Wii Online Code
8690-0586-4834-6134
I've been playing Endless Ocean quite alot since I got it for Christmas, and last night I positioned 5 sonar array things at various point throughout the sea, and final found the "White Mother" (larger than a blue whale "apparently")..... Then the credit sequence ran....

If any1 else has got this far, please tell me this isn't the end of the game...

wow, if that's the case, it's not really Endless it is?? *LOL* Well, maybe that's just because you found all animals? Not sure, as I'm in the states and we don't have it yet........I'm jealous actually!

Isn't that like a secret animal? maybe you unlocked some extra stuff, heard that shark was also a secret animal in the game.

I don't think the "White Mother" is a secret animal, as finding it is the *purpose* of the dappy tart who lives with me aboard my boat.

Although, even though it's her *purpose* she does naff all to help other than bark the occasional instruction.... Oh and she's a diving instructor/expert who can't swim and refuse to get into the water go figure.

Excellent game/simulation though.... One of those title that you load up, play for a few minutes, then 4 hours disappear....

To a point yes.... But you can also explore a large ocean area.... Discover new species of fish.... Search for buried/hidden treasure.... Explore underwater cave systems and ruins... And general enjoy life on and in a virtual ocean...

Online play is also available, so you can go diving with buddies over the net...

Also the game has the ability to play mp3's off an SD card... However, diving with certain genre's of music just doesn't work... The theme from Crimson Tide works quite well though...

It's not everyone's cup of tea I suppose, and it's fairly slow paced, but it's relaxing and, to a certain extent, educational.

I quite enjoy playing it, and it keeps me outta trouble...

Back