endless ocean friend codes

Hey guys,

I look forward to this coming out in Jan here in the US.... It looks totally relaxing. My question is, if I swim in the ocean in one direction in this game, will i hit an imaginary wall, or will the scenery start to repeat? Or is it amsurprisingly large landscape that can be explored...?

Thanks in advance,

Matt!

KillerQ said:
Hey guys,

I look forward to this coming out in Jan here in the US.... It looks totally relaxing. My question is, if I swim in the ocean in one direction in this game, will i hit an imaginary wall, or will the scenery start to repeat? Or is it amsurprisingly large landscape that can be explored...?

Thanks in advance,

Matt!
Its A Surprisingly Large Landscape Buddy!:thumbsup: I Think Its The Most Beautiful Graphics Ive Ever Seen On The Wii Right Now!:yesnod: Ive Got The Game My Code Is 9930-8809-8520.

KillerQ said:
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,

Matt!

Just like in real life you have an area that you can explore around your boat. If you try to go out of that area your 'mentor' tells you to turn around as it's too dangerous. The area is a good size though with lots to explore.. ..

Back