Endless Ocean Help

Yeah the big toothed fish is in the abyss. Try going at night or day and check both times.

I always blow the whistle and pet dolphins alot, all of them have tried to be my partner. Just spend some time with them giving them attention. When they're closer to you and you take them swimming they will sometimes point out hidden fish.

Backwards Man said:
Blow your wistle at them a few times...then return to the boast and whats her name will tell you to go play with them off the boat.

Has anybody got all the treasure items??? And where do I find the toothy fish? I don't know it's name, but it's the silouhette that looks like he has some major teeth. I thought he would be in deep valley, but I have not found him.

The whistle thing worked for the dolphins… thanks.

Now, can you have more then three partners? I found 4 types of dolphins if you include the one that is basically given to you at the beginning. 1 in the Abyss, one in the Caves, one out in the open water (kinda) and the one at the beginning of the game.

i must of gone into the ruins like 500 times by now but kate keeps saying " have you searched in the ruins" what do i have to do to make her stop it?

Have you found the treasure in the white room oceanic?

EDIT: wait you said ruins. have you found all the stone "tablets". And I assume you've seen the whale shark?

o ive found 3 or 4 of those tablets how many is there? and are they all in that one spot in the ruins?

Brnscofrnl said:
The whistle thing worked for the dolphins… thanks.

Now, can you have more then three partners? I found 4 types of dolphins if you include the one that is basically given to you at the beginning. 1 in the Abyss, one in the Caves, one out in the open water (kinda) and the one at the beginning of the game.

No three is it.

oceanic77 said:
o ive found 3 or 4 of those tablets how many is there? and are they all in that one spot in the ruins?

I think there are five or six. Try looking in the northeast. There is one that is tucked in an arch, its not in its own tunnel like the others.

The ruins are in the southwest portion of he map. The entrance is to the west of the entrance to the caves. I can't remember what the flag is called, but you need to put your boat right on top of it and then go into the long tunnel. Sorry that probably doesn't help much.

Apologies lilscout I'm not sure exactly where the humpback is try the west side of the map around the abyss and more west. The areas that are deep with lots of open spaces.

Wow, looks like I still have a ways to go here. I've logged about 27 hours and I'm not even close to having collected all the fish or all the treasures, although I did swim with the Ancient Mother last night. And yeah, those darn fish in the Abyss are stubborn. I'll try the pen again.

Anyone know an easy way to locate your dolphin diving partner underwater? The compass tells you where human dive partners are, but I hear the dolphin squeaking and I never know where they've swum off too! And of course, they probably are pointing out something I absolutely have to see!

This game seems to have stimulated my obsessive-compulsive gene ;)

Usually if your dolphin is squeaking its somewhere nearby. Unfortunately its not flagged, I usually just do one survey all around me and if I don't see it, go about my business. You can also blow the whistle and it'll come if it likes you enough. As in reality, not always perfect though.

um.....hi....if you would like to dive on wifi my number is
1435-1805-6042
massage me if you add me so we can go diving and ill help with finding a RARE ITEM

Back