Endless Ocean, Thread

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well here is a thread for endless ocean, many people have got it recently Including me,

so i thought, we could all come here and chat about the interesting fish we have found, and items, and share our friend codes, to play online.

so lets start.

my Interesting finds

A huge whale, but it went out of my swim zone before i could touch it :(

hammerhead shark.
dolphins
lobsters.
african Penquin
Zebra shark

Interesting info.

the pen can be used underwater to write things, (i didnt know this untill i accidentally used it instead of food. iv not used online yet, but maybe it can be used for messages :)
EDIT: yeah it can be used online for messages

need some online friends, ill get my code up ASAP.

so what are your impressions, and finds, and codes.

i really like it, its a new style of game to me, and nothing like ive ever done before.

Remember if you post your code mention your region aswell.

either, UK, USA, OZ,
or PAL, NTSC

Last edited:
what do you do in the game ?

i'm still un clear about this game

well basically you search the ocean finding fish for you log, book.

you find item, and secret areas,

also you get asked to do tasks, like survey the land, or take a scoober diver on a tour, and more.

plus go online with a friend.

if you ask me this game is pretty much diving in rea life.

because

less than 50% of the worlds population will ever try it.
for most of the ones that do it will be a once in a life time experience.
most of the others will only do it a few times,
and then there will be that bunch that will love it and do it a lot more.

obvioulsy that bunch is large, but you get my point.

i love the game, but some other may play it and hate it.
some will do it a few times and get bored.

anyway its really an exploration game, you have to find the fish, bit like hide n seek :) lol

hmmm, the game isnt out in NA looks interesting tho.......might rent it when it comes out

looks pretty cool, let us know how the wi-fi is. i watched a video (japanese i think) where the people used the pen to write messages to each other underwater. at least thats what it looked like, it was in japanese, i assume the other player could see it.

yeah i thought that would be what the pen was used for when i used it it was interesting at first lol the message stays there for a while, well no u can write 3 messages when you write a fourth the 1st one dissapears, u write a 5th one the 2nd dissapears and so on.

but yeah i cant fins anybodies codes yet, so i will let you know as soon as i do.

but one thing i was reading the manual, and unfortuantly its like,
mario strikers and the MP3 vouchers, it regional locked online,
which i find Iritatingly pointless, another nintendo keep safe scheme?

Oh I can not wait to get this!

Just looked on Game.co.uk and it's only £20, I was planning on waiting until x-mas for this, I thought it would be more expensive but seeing as it's so cheap I might even buy it tomorrow.

Even though I shouldn't have heap loads of work to do with my journal, I have to give it in on Thursday. Hmm.. I finish early on a Thursday, I think I might get it on the way home.

yo :) surfinrach

if you plan on buying it onlyine, do it off www.play.com, its only £17.99 from there, best site ever imo i get all my stuff there cheapest online site.

if you get it from a shop nowhere, is cheaper its all £19.99 there.

but i suppose paying an extra £2 is worth getting it straight away, instead of waiting for delivery.
oh and play.com is free delivery aswell

Ahh thanks David, I use play.com from time to time didn't think of checking the game on there.

I've got all my money in cash at the moment so if I was to buy it I'd have to put the money in the bank first, and I'm getting my 360 on Monday so the game wouldn't come till then probably.. if I get it I'll pick it up after college on Thursday so it will tie me over until Monday ^_^

But thanks for letting me know, if I wasn't so darn impatient I'd get it from play.com lol.

same lol i originally ordered it from play, but cancelled it the next day and went down up to Edinburgh and got it lol.

couldnt be bothered waiting

Already a thread on this btw ;) But I got the game as well, from GAME, only 17.99 though as I'm a student ;) we get 10% off. I love this game, it's relaxing and beautiful you can just swim around to some lovely music (I happen to love Hayley Westenras voice), you also unlock music the more you swim which I realised, when you load up the dive and your char is swimming down the screen from the boat you get to choose your songs (or mp3's) and there are lots of ???'s these change into songs, sometimes you'll be swimming and a new song will start playing :)

You take people on diving trips, you need to find the fish they want to see, show them good sites, other fishm, listen to them talk and then you get graded, sent items to change your appearance. Also there are photography missions and you can change your lense, the blur, zoom etc and keep them in your album or send them in. You have air but never really run out, it would ruin the atmosphere. I was surprised at how nice this actually looks, it quickly draws you in and I love the advanced controls (the beginning one means you can't go upside down, the advanced lets you).

You can swim with animal partners like a dolphin (won't say any more), feed the fish, draw with the pen as was mentioned to mark spots of interest in the water.

All in all I give this game a 9/10

Graphics 8/10
Sound 10/10
Originality 9/10
Length (indefinite)
Difficulty (N/A)

Problems: Regional online, minor collision detection with the rocks etc but you can put it down to the fact that divers don't run into rocks and **** :p

Taero said:
Already a thread on this btw ;) But I got the game as well, from GAME, only 17.99 though as I'm a student ;) we get 10% off.

Ooh! I'm a student!

Stuuudent discount ftw!!

Great little review there dude thanks for that, picked up a lot of interesting things I didn't know!

daviduk200 said:
yo :) surfinrach

if you plan on buying it onlyine, do it off www.play.com, its only £17.99 from there, best site ever imo i get all my stuff there cheapest online site.

if you get it from a shop nowhere, is cheaper its all £19.99 there.

but i suppose paying an extra £2 is worth getting it straight away, instead of waiting for delivery.
oh and play.com is free delivery aswell[/QUOTE

is there an american version of play? how do they do that?! the games are so cheap!

well they are so much cheaper because they dont have stores, so they dont need to make as much proffit to pay for the store set ups and to pay for workers :)

and play.com dont have an american site, but there is most likely another site like play.com based in america im not sure though

taero u got it online? if so whats ure code i wanna add you.

oh and i know there were a few threads on this but they were all people saying they got the game so i made one for all, things. about the game

Back