Endless Ocean, Thread

David I got it!!

Decided I wasn't going to bother doing any more journal work seeing as the acual deadline isn't until January so I bought this on the way back to the boyfriends from college XD

What a lovely game! It's so calm and relaxing but still real fun. Haven't seen anything too interesting yet, as soon as Jay started to play he saw a manta ray >.<

Haven't connected it to the net yet, I will when I get home tonight =] Seriously glad I got this XD

lol, i finally got ot that whale i saw earlier.

i got my dolphin partner,
found a awsome white tunnel network.
found a few sharks.
found a pirates compass.
found the thing that killed Steve Irwin :(

got my online code but not played yet still need another persons friend code,

if you dont know how to get the code, the ill say.

go to front end of your boat.
there is a sort of step thing click on it, and click the first box, it will connect, then go to the third box, and it will tell you your code.

but yeah im really enjoying this game, its quite boring, but addictive, i mean its not the action of a Super Fun game, but its unique and fun

i just picked this up along with Super Mario Galaxy and just wanna know if anyone wanna add my friend code.

my friend code is 7462-7422-9605.

if anyone wanna adds me write back here or pm me with your friend code plz.

Soz People i need a new game, lol

Stood on it n it snapped bummer, nof really LOL now

☆<Wii>☆

daviduk200 said:
Well here is a thread for endless ocean, many people have got it recently Including me,

so i thought, we could all come here and chat about the interesting fish we have found, and items, and share our friend codes, to play online.

so lets start.

my Interesting finds

A huge whale, but it went out of my swim zone before i could touch it :(

hammerhead shark.
dolphins
lobsters.
african Penquin
Zebra shark

Interesting info.

the pen can be used underwater to write things, (i didnt know this untill i accidentally used it instead of food. iv not used online yet, but maybe it can be used for messages :)
EDIT: yeah it can be used online for messages

need some online friends, ill get my code up ASAP.

so what are your impressions, and finds, and codes.

i really like it, its a new style of game to me, and nothing like ive ever done before.

Remember if you post your code mention your region aswell.

either, UK, USA, OZ,
or PAL, NTSC

I have this game its great for if you cant be bothered with anything stressful but still want to play something that is rewarding, i dont know my friend code atm cus i cba to check. I may pm u later telling you ok.

Back