Endless Ocean time query

Taero

WiiChat Member
Jun 16, 2006
UK
Just wondering at the timing of this game, I notice that when you create your save file it goes to 7/1 automatically, does the time run at game time? i.e. if I decide to rest multiple times to make the in game days pass is this reflected in the actual date or is it a true to life 1 day real world 1 day game. I'm hinging towards the first as otherwise is would be a bit harsh on the seasonal fish but I was just wondering if I'd missed something like a "change time" option.

Taero said:
Just wondering at the timing of this game, I notice that when you create your save file it goes to 7/1 automatically, does the time run at game time? i.e. if I decide to rest multiple times to make the in game days pass is this reflected in the actual date or is it a true to life 1 day real world 1 day game. I'm hinging towards the first as otherwise is would be a bit harsh on the seasonal fish but I was just wondering if I'd missed something like a "change time" option.

did the game even come out yet? its not out here in north america yet.

Yeah it's out in Japan and came out in the EU a couple of weeks ago, but you're right, it's not out in NA, they moved it back to january or something?

Back