endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

my friend code huh?

my endless ocean friend code = 8632-8612-7343 just pm me when u add me and i'll do the same 4 u

Last edited:
on your boat, head towards the front, and theres a ladder on the side of it, go to the ladder and select confirm friend code, and it will connect you and give you your code, you must have already gotten access to the WFC feature by finishing the first tutorial thingy, the girl will tell you

1489 3116 3903 this is my freinds code for endless ocean so if u add me just drop me a private and ill add yah:wink:

hello

My Endless Oceans CODE is 8983-8121-4662. Please add me.

i'm from PA. USA

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it.what is the story behind it.Sorry to use this thread but i just dont want to buy it then hate it:scared:

wii maniac said:
How is it.what is the story behind it.Sorry to use this thread but i just dont want to buy it then hate it:scared:
its a cool relaxing game you go under tropic waters and explore while swimming to find different sea creatures. You can listen to ur own music as u swim around if u have mp3 files on ur SD card as well.

Endless Ocean(US) Friend Code

chocolatefrosty said:
well guess this hasnt been started yet here for us USA players so i guess il be the first, my code is 9177 6353 6205

Hey my Endless Ocean code is 9505 3120 0572

I added everyone except Jess I couldnt add you it says Invalid Code....are you PAL or US version.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
Looking for friends to go diving with. I'll be on tonight around 7pm and will PM everyone I'm adding. Feel free to join in on my game :)

Endless Ocean Friend Code:
1052-0164-1804

See Sig for Wii Code!

Last edited:
Well im looking for some friends too and heres my friend code for it.

Endless Ocean Friend Code:
4005-9574-3632

By the way i added all you guys up here that you got the game, hopefully you guys add me up too.

Back