endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

Have yet to actually dive with anyone,...I dont know if im doin it wrong or just no ones on when I am....do you have to open the "gate" to be visible to friends or are u visible in normal gameplay?.....somebody help me out plz ;)

-added everyone in thread so far....add me if you havent already

open your gate and if some WANTS 2 they will join u and if u travel their gate must b open. ull know cuz you can click on them

ill add u

Last edited by a moderator:
LLBChamp said:
open your gate and if some WANTS 2 they will join u and if u travel their gate must b open. ull know cuz you can click on them

Thanks Ill try it out

I just joined but would love to dive with some of you. I'm on the west coast and my number is 9004-0625-9713 :smilewinkgrin:

im totally buying this game when i get my wii back this weekend. wish i hadn't left it in oregon. it looks like a great game to play in between study breaks

add my eo fcode 4086-2012-6924

I added everyone on this forum sofar. everyone add me if you haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
West coast divers or east coast night owls anyone?

Hey hey.
Have this weird night job. don't get to dive until i get home which is usually around 2:30AM new york time. Anyone up at that time that wants to dive? I haven't wi fi'd yet.

Of course i'm at work now so i have no friend code to provide... thereby making this post a little pointless. but nonetheless. someone let me know if you're feeling it. I can't wait to get back down into the abyss and see... no spoilers... some more really cool stuff :yesnod:

Have Jetski Will Travel

9630-9614-4214

Kiloran, if you're around, throw out your ladder, i'm happy to come aboard.

cheers

Gonna buy it tomorrow, I got back from the library at 1am and called meijer to see if they had it. The lady said they did and I went there and they didn't. I almost cried.

Just wanted to let everyone know here that i added every single friends codes on my friends list and hope you all do the same back, its on my signature.

well... that was interesting... I took pix of you but I dunno if I can send them. You were making out with a Bicolor Parrot fish. It was teh HAWTZ.

dude, did you see me writing HELP in the ground with my underwater pen?

Back