endless ocean (Un-Official) friend codes!!

yea gimmie 5 min to set the wii up in another room.. too much wireless in one area.. lol

Now its not connecting at all. Getting error codes 61070 and 61010.

I gotta run now anyway, we can try again later.

EDIT: Doh, now I can connect again, but I have to go :(

EDIT2: That was pretty cool, i gotta run for now hope we can do it again soon. Hopefully somewhere more interesting hehe.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind going diving with anyone, I really enjoy this game, but haven't gotten the chance to dive with anyone.

My EO friend code is 6198 3442 9171 if anyone wants to go for a swim.

I can go diving in just a minute. Gotta feed my snake first. I'll drop anchor in about 5 minutes.

Alright chsoriano, i've added you and my deck is open. Had to stop and take pictures of the cute baby african penguin that was on my boat today. I seen some adults in the wild yesterday. They're cool to watch underwater, they jump out of the water and swim around real fast.

Sorry you didnt make it. Really missed out though. Had 10 penguins on my deck with 4 different types, and met my first whale on the dive, a Northern African Right Whale and got some really good pictures. Maybe next time, I have to get some stuff done now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to be on your boat in order for someone to join you? Can they join you if you are diving?

Skorp said:
Do you have to be on your boat in order for someone to join you? Can they join you if you are diving?

I'm not sure, I haven't gone diving with someone else yet. The WiFi connection did stay active while I was diving, I was hoping it would tell me a visitor was on my boat and to come back up or something.

Wow, my phone isn't telling me when I have e-mail, I'll see if you guys are still on right now. Sorry about not being on here, I've been studying

please add me and then email me so i can add you all my codes are on my profile
Thanks alot

I have to put my Hooked and Endless Ocean friend codes in my sig I guess, I'll add you tonight so if you want you can go ahead and add me if you want.

Back