Endless oceon is brilliant!!

oxhaker said:
i thought thsi was gonna be action or sumptin....everyone was pumped

I thought this* was going** to be action or something*...everyone was pumped.

oxhaker said:
judging be ocean spelling ( idk) hes 8

Judging by your spelling/grammar/sentence structure your 8:rolleyes:

I might pick this up if I have some spare cash and find a cheap copy.

just got the game today i love it dead relaxing game just diving into the deep blue with some metal/rock music ahh relaxation :smilewinkgrin:

Played it today for 2 hours.
First day of release.
Its a nice chilled game that you can invite a wii buddy to explore the Oceans of the world with you.
The objective of the game is to achieve a pro diver status and help people that are invited to dive with you within the game as well as your chosen Wii buddy.You have to "find" and "tickle" all species of marine life in order to find out more about them and enter in to your marine log.You feed them and befriend some of them as they will do to you.You have to explore to find hidden marine life and treasures within the Oceans.There are loads of suprises as you meander through your dive.The graphics are good but don't expect X-box or Play 3 standard.
All in all its value for money at £19 GBP
It will provide you with hours of exploration and discoveries.
It comes pre loaded with 2 chilled "diving" tracks.
You can also load your own soundtracks to the SD card that will play while you dive.
If its not your scene then dont buy it.
It makes a refeshing and nice change from Ninty.
9/10 from me.
Peeps were expecting "fast action" in this game.Ive yet to meet a diver that is to the standard of James Bond with rayguns and bazookas......
As it says on the tin........Its a "Diving experience"

Last edited:
vashivihan said:
online coop baybiiiiiii (without a headset:sad:)

..what would you say??

"ooohhh..look at that fish"
"ooohh..look at that one"
"...ohhhh"

...doesnt sound necessary

i wanted this game since i found out about it, but when i found out it was an exploration sort of game, my excitement dropped, i still wanted it, but i was undecided about paying full price for a sort of simulation rather than a game, but now i find out its less than £20 im definatly going to get it

skewzzme said:
..what would you say??

"ooohhh..look at that fish"
"ooohh..look at that one"
"...ohhhh"

...doesnt sound necessary

it would be useful in:
-comparing your fish with your buddy
-finding your friend if you are lost in this endless ocean

imagine playing online coop just sitting there without someone to talk to. the need for a headset is even more expressed because this is a relaxing game in which you would get bored after a while just swimming around. but with a headset, you can talk to your friend about anything while enjoying the beautiful and realistic scenery.

Eh, I still think it would be a tad weird.
Whatever, just call your buddy up on the cordless.
ha

skewzzme said:
Eh, I still think it would be a tad weird.
Whatever, just call your buddy up on the cordless.
ha

i would but then theres a tad problem of paying bills.anyways i would rather use the headset in which u dont pay by the minute(i would set myself on fire if nintendo decided to release a headset where u have to pay by the minute):mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Ew, that would be horrendous.
Okay okay, so a headset would be nice, but Im fine without it too.

FRuMMaGe said:
So basically you swim around, sexually assaulting fishes as you go?
FISH RAPE

Followed it for a while (early this year up till end of summer). Looks like an interesting game, but not something I would buy.

skewzzme said:
Ew, that would be horrendous.
Okay okay, so a headset would be nice, but Im fine without it too.

wat would be hoorendous? me setting myself on fire or us paying by the minu te for the headset?:lol: :mad5: :crazy: :shocked:

what scenario woul you rather.

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friend joins you online, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed, he does it again, u are annoyed more, you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friend is gone,you go looking for him, you find him, and waggle at him, to follow you, he eventually gets the hint, and he follows, you but you never find this place again, your friend signs off, (you presume hes annoyed at you, or doesnt like you or got DC) you get bored, you never play online again.

or

you sitting in you living room, playing endless ocean, a friends joins you online
you say "hiya hows you", you both catch up on whats new, your sitting, doing things you wanna do listening to music, your friend waggles infront of you, u get annoyed " you tell him to get lost", he does it again, u are annoyed more "you swear", you turn away, and back again a minute later your friend is gone, but it says hes still online, you find an awsome never before seen place and your friends is gone "you call out to him he comes",you both remember the places position" your friend says now come see what i found you go off together, you get in his way and you to get locked into place by a glitch, he swears at you blaming you , you get into an argument,

eventually you break free, and find that place he mentione, its cool, you make up, he says "chow for now got to have my tea" you logg of aswell, and think ill might do that again sometime

Friend is supposed to be, some dude who you met online, so you not actually friends (so dont say not much of a friend)

and yes my intentions were to make up and down points to the scenarios

Back