Endless possibilitys for controller...

ninja senses

[disturbing the peace]
Jan 31, 2007
cleveland
Wii Online Code
0180-9836-2723-1072
I mean think about it, with the motion control, their is going to be an endless amount of ways that this can be used. I cant wait until 3rd party companies get their chance at it, heres a couple ideas i was thinking about:

boxing - boxing glove controllers
soccer - maybe something to go over your feet
fishing - a smaller fishing pole with an attachment(being like the nunjuck) where you could buy all sorts of different lures and baits and such.

anyone got any more ideas? and what do you think of mine?

Well there already are boxing gloves designed to fit the wii-remote and nunchuck

lee.jarratt said:
Well there already are boxing gloves designed to fit the wii-remote and nunchuck

really? link it up for a brother :cornut:

i mean an actually third party product, not a freaking boxing glove with a pocket lol

ninja senses said:
i mean an actually third party product, not a freaking boxing glove with a pocket lol

Note, this is a 'actual' third party product. How crap, i dont think these things will do well lol.

Do you realize how BAD of an idea feet things would be? The number of Wii related injuries would skyrocket. People tripping on the chords, more Wiimotes flying through the air. Not to mention the need for a nunchuck extension cable

Back