England lost

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Well, England lost to Croatia. It was the first football match I have watched in nearly a year and it reminded me why I hate it.

Anyone else see it?

Score was 3 - 2 to Croatia

Don't post about this. Too depressing. Football is a great sport, Don't hate it for one crucial scoreline :(

FRuMMaGe said:
Well, England lost to Croatia. It was the first football match I have watched in nearly a year and it reminded me why I hate it.

Anyone else see it?

Score was 3 - 2 to Croatia

Welcome to the UK you must be new

Wii_Smurf said:
Don't post about this. Too depressing. Football is a great sport, Don't hate it for one crucial scoreline :(
I don't hate it because of that. I've never really liked it.

I used to play it when I was younger but I just find it so boring to watch.

It's not just football though, I don't really watch any conventional sports.

Wii_Smurf said:
Well tonights result sucked. Stupid goalkeeper, Should've changed him tbh
Also England were rushing everything. They barely ever passed the ball backwards.

While Croatia were keeping the ball for much longer.

If we got in anyway, we would have barely made it, and still would have lost. Like we do every time.

lol funny after most england fans on youtube making fun of scotland in the hardest group in euro for crashing out by a dodgy descion.England cant beat croatia at home

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

Frogger said:
If we got in anyway, we would have barely made it, and still would have lost. Like we do every time.

Correct

FRuMMaGe said:
Also England were rushing everything. They barely ever passed the ball backwards.

While Croatia were keeping the ball for much longer.

Croatia had already gone though they just wanted to make sure we didn't go through too. I doubt they cared THAT much

Pete says:
Do you know where Steve McClaren lives?
Emma says:
You want to kill him, don't you?
Pete says:
I want to murder him with his wife's corpse, burn down his house, and eat his children.

...Are all men like this?

yeah blame it on the manager as usual :thumbsup:

why not just admit it was the teams fault instead of playing ONE person

Back