England

bonodo said:
OHH YOU LUCKY *** ** * *****!

Oh yes, I get a pass so I can go to cinemas for free if my mate or another person comes with me, he has to pay though :cornut:
I get so many privelages its unbelievable..

well good for you, the only passes for the "dissabled" up in runcorn are for the ones in wheelchair and the deaf folks, if they had ones for mostly blind folk like me i'd be rich cos i spend sooooooo much money on bus fares you wouldnt belive

bonodo said:
well good for you, the only passes for the "dissabled" up in runcorn are for the ones in wheelchair and the deaf folks, if they had ones for mostly blind folk like me i'd be rich cos i spend sooooooo much money on bus fares you wouldnt belive

I have never bought a bus ticket in my life, I don't know what it feels like to get a bus ticket. Bizzare

uhh it feels like buying a peice of paper for £7.00 from aguy who drives for a living

bonodo said:
uhh it feels like buying a peice of paper for £7.00 from aguy who drives for a living

Sounds pretty awesome :rolleyes:

i get the bus basically everyday, it is a waste of money but what can u do, the prices go up about 5p every year. adn you have to be like over 65 i think to get a elderly pass thing.

Earthworm Jim said:
lol, the comment wasnt meant to be taken seriously, i would never generalize like that. ;)

ofcourse i am nothing but a fat lazy ass american who drives his car one block to get a gallon of milk and a carton of Ding-Dongs! :D

Ha! Fairy Muff! :cornut:

I've done exactly the same to goto the 24hr garage for some supplies! :devil:

I think we are getting too soft on the justice system side. if someone murders someone they are in an open prison about 5 years later (think it was a documentry on the bbc). that shouldnt happen, if its in cold bloody then i say they should stay in for life (and life means life) no good behaviour for killing someone.

Police seem to be getting more scared aswell. staying in cars all the time, i remember the days when you used to get a bobby on the beat..if you give him any sh*t he would give you a clip round the ear hole and take you home..(when i was a lad, hehe)

we also seem to make give more punishment on people who havent really done anything, didnt a small boy get arrested for throwing some food a while back. Where they get people with hard drugs and they say, ill take that..now go home and dont let me catch you again. I know the prisons are over crowded but come on if someone is doing something bad then make a prison for them. Chuck them in tents like they do in that prison over america. Id give them no TV and rashons of food..instead of a holiday camp like it is now.

ahh well thats about it... hmm never have a rant like that..hehe

have a great day all..

drewster2k said:
I think we are getting too soft on the justice system side. if someone murders someone they are in an open prison about 5 years later (think it was a documentry on the bbc). that shouldnt happen, if its in cold bloody then i say they should stay in for life (and life means life) no good behaviour for killing someone.
I'm always wary of media representations. Just a couple of things though.
1. Surely the point of prison is to rehabilitate and facilitate individuals so that when they do get out, they are able to contribute to society. I see no point in just locking them away for the rest of their life.
2. Surely we should also be tackling the problem head on. What causes these people to murder? Surely something would have to be the driving force behind such desperate acts. If we can stop people from offending in this way, then there would be no need to lock them away.

Don't get me wrong however, I do feel as though the justice system is failing, but we shouldn't be pushing for a conservative style justice system, we should be pushing for one that actually does some good.

Police seem to be getting more scared aswell. staying in cars all the time, i remember the days when you used to get a bobby on the beat..if you give him any sh*t he would give you a clip round the ear hole and take you home..(when i was a lad, hehe)
We get them in Truro every now and then. Though I don't think it helps with the government cutting budgets left right and centre.

we also seem to make give more punishment on people who havent really done anything, didnt a small boy get arrested for throwing some food a while back. Where they get people with hard drugs and they say, ill take that..now go home and dont let me catch you again. I know the prisons are over crowded but come on if someone is doing something bad then make a prison for them. Chuck them in tents like they do in that prison over america. Id give them no TV and rashons of food..instead of a holiday camp like it is now
Did you hear about the 8 year old boy that was in trouble for sexual harrassment? Admittedly, it was in the US, but it proves your point nonetheless.
Here http://www.morningjournal.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16373145&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=46371&rfi=6
Completely rediculous!
So ye, I agree.

It is always raining. But, not too much the summer, it was raining yesterday though :p

Forgot who asked if it was always raining but... >.>

i think third eye blind pretty much sums it up best

The satellites I fight with you,
That local brew is spillin',
I know just how you spend your time.
I wanna get my hands on him,
Somebody's party in a London flat,
You're where it's at and I know,
You want to see me loose my mind

I'm tired of chasing after you
The residue is jealous,
See me on the dark side of your mind,
I wanna get my hands on him,
To a club that's pounding in the London rain,
The world could end We won't hear it.
I know just what's on your mind,
I see the way your face has changed,
We're no good for each other,
You tricked me into coming here, So let go,
l don't wanna go to London,
I told you I don't care,
I don't wanna go to London,
To live there,
All your friends afflicted,
I don't wanna go to London.
She's addicted

I saw you with
I know where you've been,
That nose is broken wide open,
Your way has got me out of line.
I want to get my hands on him.
You're so sick just to make me prove,
It takes a fight to move you, I know just what's on your mind.
It's been this way a thousand years, We torture each other.
So why the hell d'you call me here, when you know
I told you I don't care,
Live there,
All your friends afflicted,
I don't wanna go to London.
She's addicted.

I told you I don't care,
'Cause you're not there. (Don't wanna go to London)
Even when I see you, You're somewhere else in London.(Don't wanna go to London)

nice poem, but honestly I think you got it outta song or something

Back