English Premier League Transfer thread

Star Striker said:
The FA may block the potential Tevez move to United if they are not certain the cash will go to West Ham.

Tottenham have the best young players in the Prem.

Lennon
Huddlestone
Dawson
Bale
Defoe
Bent
Jenas
etc.

Spurs are the place to be now with the likes of Berbatov, Bale, Zokora turning down Man U, Chelsea etc. to come to us.

No one can deny we have come on in leaps and bounds under Martin Jol from a mid-table team to a team which has turned the big four into the big 5 and are pushing for a Champions League place.

It's more than likly it will be a loan..

how can that beat..
Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
Giuseppe Rossi
Nani
Ben Foster
Anderson
Tom Heaton (amazing goaly)
Kieran Lee
Chris Eagles
Craig Cathcart
Gerard Piqué
Phil Bardsley
Dong Fangzhuo

Gaz said:
obviously u ain't seen the players we signed at the start of the summer!

Nani 20 years old Winger
Owen Hargreaves 26 years old Defensive mid
Anderson 19 yeaars old Attacking Midfielder, Winger, Striker
and we nearly got tevez..

i can see us player 2 2 2 4

Didn't hear about that as I live in the US where they talk about 4 main sports mostly, football, baseball, basketball, hockey. I can still watch most of their games on Fox Soccer Channel though... It's hard to hear news about soccer over hear. And to make it worse, when you live in a nation with a sports world that has a national league and then calls the winner world champions and they get owned in international, it kind of speaks for itself.

didn't know u were from america..

but the sports sections on bbc.co.uk and skysports.com can get you some good news on all teams in the prem.

Todays news:

Geremi seals move from Chelsea to Newcastle
Liverpool announce Voronin deal
Tevez to seal Man U loan - NOT COMPLETED
Man City appoint Erikkson as manager.

:lol: Tottenham are so crap lol....they really do make me lugh at times. like when you lost a carling cup match against us (Arsenal) after you were leading 2-0 in the first leg. our RESERVES who had an average age of 19 came back and beat you. thats horrific. terrifying. Its more graphic than Saw 3.

On topic, Arsenal have signed Edouardo Silva (34 goals in 36 games).

We are rumoured to be signing Obefemi Martins. And a few others who arent very well known yet. the furutres bright for us lads.

BTW, you paid 16M for darren bent...:wtf:

Star Striker said:
The FA may block the potential Tevez move to United if they are not certain the cash will go to West Ham.

Tottenham have the best young players in the Prem.

Lennon
Huddlestone
Dawson
Bale
Defoe
Bent
Jenas
etc.

Spurs are the place to be now with the likes of Berbatov, Bale, Zokora turning down Man U, Chelsea etc. to come to us.

No one can deny we have come on in leaps and bounds under Martin Jol from a mid-table team to a team which has turned the big four into the big 5 and are pushing for a Champions League place.

Berbatov didn't turn us down as we never made a offer, he said he would of loved to come to us but love's it at tottenham.

Bale turned you down because he thought we were going to pay the 7 Mill his team wanted but when he found out we wern't we went to you.

Arsenil ain't big;):lol:

Trust me, united have the best youngsters in the prem, Ronaldo (Probably best in the world at the moment) Nani (Similar to Ronaldo but hasn't hit that certain note yet in portugal but he will improve at united) Anderson (Pace, Strength, Brazillion and is young and looks to be an amazing player) Ben Foster (The next england goal keeper) Rooney (Pure great player, this guy is amazing I mean come on it's ROONEY!) Heaton (Great young keeper) Rossi (Has really improved and is a good young player) Pique (He showed he can play really well while out on loan) Dong Fangzou (Great chinese player who played great while on loan at belgium being top goal scorer) And then of cause there is cathcart, wheeler, brandy, burns, lee, eagles Etc.

Does anyone here watch the reserve and academy leagues too?

7 cups in 2 years for man united reserves:)

You're mentioning the youth teams. Just because they play for Manchester United youth doesn't make them Premiership players yet.

Warrior = Typical deluded Arsenal fan who can't come to terms with their arch-rivals catching them in the league.

Tevez was brilliant in the World Cup but I can't understand why he had such a bad start to the West Ham season.....

adapting?

We lost against West Ham cause of Tevez, it'll take him a while to adapt to United... Ronaldo and Rooney are pretty much perfect together

Star Striker said:
Tevez was brilliant in the World Cup but I can't understand why he had such a bad start to the West Ham season.....

adapting?
just like most players coming over to the UK for the first time.
The premiship is a very tough group of good teams. very strong in waht they do, and getting used to that is hard, as well as team play as tactics are going to be different to a national team.

Gaz said:
just like most players coming over to the UK for the first time.
The premiship is a very tough group of good teams. very strong in waht they do, and getting used to that is hard, as well as team play as tactics are going to be different to a national team.

Not Berbatov ;)

:lol:

He loves that goal.

He said that when the ball was coming to him he just tried to do something different....

:D

I'm not sure if we have bought the right calibur of player to push for a Champions League place this year yet Mourinho thinks we could challenge for the title! :confused:

Back