English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
Oh, poor Jack. >_<

We do not have trains...Even with all the Ohioan members, they're still freaking far away.
I've noticed this as well. A few that are no more than 20 minutes away from my house.

Hey Emma, I kept an eye out for you today but didn't see you. Gutted for you!

i dont mean to sound rude or anything...but a forum meetup is pretty geeky and awkward..just think about it..2 people actually show up at the meet spot..wht do u talk about? how many posts you got? thread titles? forums are just for bored people, not a place to meet people..sure it would be cool to smoke and drink with some of the members here itd be fun..but damn awkward i think, its just my opinion

Lewi T said:
Hey Emma, I kept an eye out for you today but didn't see you. Gutted for you!

Okay, you have to tell me where you go! There was like no one there, there never really is. I go right through the middle of it, at like 8:30, you probably got there later.

Random people are bunched together all the same time, it's like school, you still manage to make some friends (and lose a lot of them along the way) I think some people might be a bit interesting, don't you think? -_-

Frogger said:
Okay, you have to tell me where you go! There was like no one there, there never really is. I go right through the middle of it, at like 8:30, you probably got there later.
I definitely wasn't there later! Do you know where the maths building is? It's directly opposite the guild, and I walked into there, but I know it wasn't quite half 8 because the doors are automatically locked until half 8, so I walked back into the area between the maths building and the guild, by the new benches and trees. Then a few minutes later I went back and into the maths building. So from about 8:27 to 8:32 I saw about 5 people passing through, none of them were you though.
Next time I'm just going to sit on the stairs to the guild and identify every person!

Lewi T said:
I definitely wasn't there later! Do you know where the maths building is? It's directly opposite the guild, and I walked into there, but I know it wasn't quite half 8 because the doors are automatically locked until half 8, so I walked back into the area between the maths building and the guild, by the new benches and trees. Then a few minutes later I went back and into the maths building. So from about 8:27 to 8:32 I saw about 5 people passing through, none of them were you though.
Next time I'm just going to sit on the stairs to the guild and identify every person!

Okay, I have a week off next week, so, I'll see you some time!

I get off my bus at the Archbishop Blanche stop, which juust drives past your building, I think, but I didn't see anyone there... Then I see that... Bull thing... And then I walk right through the new "bench decor" thing to Mulberry Street. Nnhh, myou couldn't've missed me, I had a red coat on and a freaking hoige A2 piece of foam board with me. I will find you.

:shifty:

There's only one way to solve this: with a map!

Right,
-the blue circle is the maths building
-the green circle is the guild
-the orange line is my path
-the red line is something like your path, hopefully (correct?)
-where our paths cross is the new benches and trees

path.jpg

Haha, nice map. I'll be sure to slip that into my stalker file.
Jay588 said:
i dont mean to sound rude or anything...but a forum meetup is pretty geeky and awkward..just think about it..2 people actually show up at the meet spot..wht do u talk about? how many posts you got? thread titles? forums are just for bored people, not a place to meet people..sure it would be cool to smoke and drink with some of the members here itd be fun..but damn awkward i think, its just my opinion
I don't mean to sound rude or anything...

But you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Sovieto said:
anyone live near cleveland ohio want me to come pick em up in my white van?

ill come pick YOU up in my windowless van:)

its more pedo like

haha

navarre said:
Yeah, but London. Its gotta be London. So much better than Manchester. And we're the greatest city in Europe.

You can tell its good
Wow look a river
Wow look over priced things
Wow look gang shootings

Theres more greggs in Manchester city center

We have the most pointless art thing ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back