English WiiChat meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a hell of a load of Greggs in Liverpool City Centre! If you include Sayers as well, there's about 5 or 6 in a 30 second walking distance radius.

Theres a greggs round the corner from me

There's one by me as well. And one by me in uni...we often go there, I love watching people attempt to pay for a sausage roll with a tenner, the ald lady's flip!

navarre said:
Yeah, but London. Its gotta be London. So much better than Manchester. And we're the greatest city in Europe.

Oh yeah, they've got tons of culture in London. Check out all the office buildings, train stations, overpriced stuff and statues of obscure politicians! And once you're done with them, there's some more office buildings! And don't forget, it's the city that's sucking up the money from the rest of the country, so it's got to be good!

I'll be glad never to go back to there.

Lewi T said:
There's a hell of a load of Greggs in Liverpool City Centre! If you include Sayers as well, there's about 5 or 6 in a 30 second walking distance radius.

Sayers totally owns Greggs.

Frogger said:
Sayers totally owns Greggs.
I will not hear a bad word about my kinda sponser

GO MIKRU
USE MIKU BEAM
1196122115839sy8.gif

Me personaly
I cant be arsed if theres gona be a load of people in one area
Unless theres gonna be seccs

I think it's be alright maan, we all just link up @ pizza hut for the buffet.
We can all properly introduce ourselves to one another too, plus we all share a common interest, which is the Wii. All it is is just a Wii convention sort of thing, except it's just organised by us!
Then we could discuss clans or tournaments and even perhaps host event's sponsored by "Wiichat", innit?

Singhson said:
We can all properly introduce ourselves to one another too, plus we all share a common interest, which is the Wii. All it is is just a Wii convention sort of thing, except it's just organised by us!
Then we could discuss clans or tournaments and even perhaps host event's sponsored by "Wiichat", innit?

Slght prob

I rarly play on mine
I my arua gives off fear me vibes

Singhson said:

Hahahahahahaha...Wow you never cease to make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back