Enjoying the VC?

Well most games can be found for less than that. Let's take the Sonic games on the virtual console. Whoever bought them has spent $8-16 dollars on them. For that much you can buy Sonic Mega Collection with all of the Genesis sonic games and extras for about $20. On animal Crossing, you can play alot of the NES games that are available on the virtual console and you can get it for about $20 also. Most of the Zelda games can also be played from the Collector's disk and can be found for pretty cheap if you know where to look. Some games on the other hand are cheaper on the VC than they are to buy the cartridges. Speaking of expensive cartridges, I hope Crono Trigger and Mario RPG come to the VC soon because that would be frikkin sweet.

Nintendo93 said:
$10 maximum for a game isn't that bad.

Like Masonb15 explained, there are plenty of compilations (Sega Mega Drive Collection, Sonic Mega Collection, Capcom Classics, etc.) where the games work out a lot cheaper than on the VC. Implying they could sell them for cheaper, but they won't.

Two things. Nintendo said they may price drop VC games later. For those who already bought VC games, we may get extra pts added to our accounts.

Next: Nintendo has been working on getting Neo Geo games, along with other features, such as online multiplayer later. They said more content and features to come in 2008. Only time will tell what we get, and what we don't.

well...idk about everyone else...but i only have super mario bros (my alltime favorite game) and i play it every day lol..I LOVE VC SOOO MUCH...and then i saw they have star fox on there :) :) :)...cant wait to get me two classic controls :) :) :) :) :)!

not sure if its been posted, but here goes anyways...

nintendo should put the 'votes' channel to good use and let us vote on the games that come out. give us a list of 5 [terrible or not] and let us pick. then the top 3 get released.

bob_digga said:
not sure if its been posted, but here goes anyways...

nintendo should put the 'votes' channel to good use and let us vote on the games that come out. give us a list of 5 [terrible or not] and let us pick. then the top 3 get released.

That could be a good thing. Im not sure if they will do it ever but I think it would be a pretty good idea.

I agree. The who votes channel is too difficult. They ask questions like, "Do you avoid cracks in the street?" I feel like I'm filling out some sort of mental questionare to determine if I'm insane. Why can't they ask more practical stuff. I don't care if it's all about what games we want to see, it's far better than Polls on, "Do you brush your teeth before or after meals?" Yawn!

Thumbs up for a good thread!

my take:

I just turned my Wii on and counted i own 13 VC games, 6 being from the N64, and I can honestly say i'm very satisfied even though games i want desperately will not come out

it's an added feature for me, i bought the Wii strictly to play TWP, and since then i own over probably..800$ in games + accessories for the wii

and i'm still not disapointed?

haha maybe i'm just a nintendo homer? :wtf:

Yes I am enjoying repaying for games that I have someware on there proper consoles.

(Meh only have a few)

Yes I am very much enjoying the virtual channel. It allows me to play all of my old school favorite games, as well as some I have not had a chance to play. I am hoping they come out with an old Super Nintendo game called Inindo. Great game, but can not find it anymore...

The VC owns. I just wish they'd release more a week. I mean honestly how tough is it to re-emulate games. People have been doing it for *free* online for years. I'd like to see 7 releases a week, Neo Geo games, and more a better pricing system. (If you buy in bulk at a store, you get a discount on items as an incentive to spend more. If you buy 500 games on VC, you still pay the same per game as someone who buys 1 game. It doesn't make sense on a business level)

Back