Enter The Zapper

Acdude6 said:
???what? whats a zapper?

WHATTT!!???!!??

The zapper is like a holster for your wii remote and knuchuck, it looks like a gun.

^^ Simple explanation ^^

meh, the zapper is just a little add on, its not a real big deal, besides, the first design of the zapper is the best and if not better than the new design

old:

new:

som1 said:
meh, the zapper is just a little add on, its not a real big deal, besides, the first design of the zapper is the best and if not better than the new design

old:

new:

The first V.1 persay is more of a light gun, there is already a wii sharpshooter from joytech very similar to that so a new fresh looking holster may be the right market move.

Jacksons2 said:
anyone know the release date on it? Or if it'll be bundled with a game

I don't think there is an official date announced.

But it will be soon as it is due to make a big appearance with umbrella chronicles.

I doubt that it will be with a game although I do hope that maybe MOH/Ghost squad or RE:UC will have an offer on where you buy the game and get the zapper cheaper.

nintendo did say that it will come with a game all for $19.99 US

but the release date is unknown

some time in 2007 is what nintendo said

som1 said:
nintendo did say that it will come with a game all for $19.99 US

but the release date is unknown

some time in 2007 is what nintendo said

Come with a game?

I highly doubt that, have you got a source?

I expected the wholesale price just for the zapper to be about $20 and around £18.

Rei said:
Well its time we discuss Nintendos newest Zapper. IT will change the way shooting is. While Sony and Microsoft are out button smashing Nintendo is giving you a real shottting expirience.

I just want to know what a Shottting expirience will be like:yikes:

Sorry, could not help it.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Come with a game?

I highly doubt that, have you got a source?

I expected the wholesale price just for the zapper to be about $20 and around £18.

well don't blame me, it was during e3, nintendo announced it as 19.99 with a game

and of course it ll be a crappy, but still a game

som1 said:
well don't blame me, it was during e3, nintendo announced it as 19.99 with a game

and of course it ll be a crappy, but still a game

I wasnt blaming you:wtf:

The press confrence?

I will check that out again tonight.

the zapper looks so cool. it will give gamers that added on edge for RE: UC, MOH and Ghost Squad.

Back