EOTW # 2 Application

Bah, temp entry. F.Y.I. the competition ends Monday guys.

Pokemon_edit.png

threw this together

MJEOTW.gif

Do you guys really need to be saving as png? the source was only a gif..... my animation has a shorter load time than you guys'......

Last edited:
Brawny said:
threw this together

MJEOTW.gif

Do you guys really need to be saving as png? the source was only a gif..... my animation has a shorter load time than you guys'......
lol well done, seems MJ was a good character to add this week lol

lmao thats wikid, itd be cool to make one like those flash things you find that you stare at for ages and then it screams and a thing jumps out, hopefully youll know what im talkin bout. (i.e. the park pic and then MJ jumpin out)...

its 7:15am and i got up at 5am, didnt go to bed till 3:20am....im tired and therefore make less sence.

lol, I know exactly what you're talking about. I was gonna make one like that with me in it...but MJ was just too good on a playground.

Almo said:
lmao thats wikid, itd be cool to make one like those flash things you find that you stare at for ages and then it screams and a thing jumps out, hopefully youll know what im talkin bout. (i.e. the park pic and then MJ jumpin out)...

its 7:15am and i got up at 5am, didnt go to bed till 3:20am....im tired and therefore make less sence.

you mean, a screamer? lol that's what those lil nasty frickin scary picture poppin` things are called. lol

Gah, Will I ever get to enter EOTW??

I got to make the banner. . .

Mikey, I thought you said you would make it in week one? :cryin:

:lol:

demonflair said:
Will you be able to make it?? :lol:

* waits till someone puts the edits all together *

Exactly:lol:

Gah, I refuse to make every thread every week;)

Hmm, I need to go look for a 'banner making for dummies' book.

Back