Eranmane.

go wii360
its the gamer next gen choice

Darkprinny said:
go wii360
its the gamer next gen choice
I know what you're saying but it's either Wii or 360, can't have both...

I have had the 360 from launch day and it's an amazing console. I am also getting the Wii because it is a perfect "support" console if you will. But if I had to chose one, I don't think I would be able to. Here... this will help. It all depends on what you want. If you want great graphics, some great titles and an amazing online gaming community and experience... the 360 is the console to buy. If you want innovation, don't mind "weaker" next-gen graphics and something completely out of the ordinary, the Wii is for you. The thing is, if I only had the Wii... I'd probably be really pissed as a hardcore gamer. Luckily I am fortuante enough to be getting all three next gen consoles so I don't have to chose... regardless, I hope my little paragraph helped you out a bit.

Darkprinny said:
Yes you can
And you expect me to pay €600? :lol:

Newsflash: I do not have infinite wealth and I am 12 years old.

ABC said:
If you want great graphics,
:lol: @ graphics. I still play the SNES for God's sake.
some great titles
Well, yeah. See, the 360 is already established with plenty of titles, the Wii will be new and won't. Clearly a 360 buying point.
and an amazing online gaming community and experience... the 360 is the console to buy.
Online gaming is something that I want to avail myself of, anyway.
If you want innovation, don't mind "weaker" next-gen graphics and something completely out of the ordinary, the Wii is for you.
Innovation, great. Graphics, already made my point. Something completely out of the ordinary? See, I've been on PC, PS2 and PSP for a while. Is the Wii as good as it looks?
The thing is, if I only had the Wii... I'd probably be really pissed as a hardcore gamer.
Exactly what I was getting to. Remember I'm a strong PC gamer with no PS2, Xbox, Gamecube or 360. Just the PC I'm typing at and a PSP.
Luckily I am fortuante enough to be getting all three next gen consoles so I don't have to chose...
Lucky.
regardless, I hope my little paragraph helped you out a bit.
I don't know if it did or not...

Back