error 110213

fantalio

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
My Wii can see my wireless router and says signal strength is good and unlocked. It says there are problems with the wireless24 and to try again later. I've read around and it seems that there aren't any problems with wireless24 other than it being a tad slow right now. Are there any ports that need to be open or any additional settings I need to activate in my router?

I've tried about 20 times over the past 24 hours. never got through...

Connnect 24 Errors 110210, 110211, 110212, 110213 Wii Connect 24 Errors If you are receiving the following error message: " There is a problem with the Wii Connect 24 service. Please try again later " ...we ask that you call as at (800) 255-3700

This is what nintendos website says when i search that error code. i am having the exact same problem. i was exhuasted last night but if i remember correctly i did successfully install one upgrade, then i just get those errors now when i try to test my connection.

i have the same problem

also i believe one upgrade finished. but now it can't join the network. and i get that error..

what's up??

After the router and wii are configures for one another (properly lol) then reset the router (physically by unplugging it for at least a minute) and it should recognize the system. Mine worked fine right after I reset it, and previous to that I had retyped the settings at least twice thinking it was a problem with my configuration, wrong. Good luck getting it to work, and keep us posted!

I'm having this 110213 error as well. Tuned, did you have that error? Did resetting the router fix your problem? I don't think thats the issue with my system because I've used two separate wireless networks and I have the same issue. Also, the blue light in the drive only turns on for a second when i first turn the system on. :(

agorstan said:
I'm having this 110213 error as well. Tuned, did you have that error? Did resetting the router fix your problem? I don't think thats the issue with my system because I've used two separate wireless networks and I have the same issue. Also, the blue light in the drive only turns on for a second when i first turn the system on. :(

I'm not 100% sure what error(s) I got, I do know for a fact I got one error twice, and then another error before resetting the router (which ended up resolving the issue). And it does look familiar, so I think it's safe to say that was one of the errors I got, and that I don't need a replacement system because of it :lol: .

Back