Error code 205928

robbzzz

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Help. I was able to update the Wii twice. No problem with connectivity. When i try to go to the virtual console channel, I am able to get to the screen where it says "Welcome... here you can download NES, SNES, N64 games etc....

Then I can get to the screen where it says sign in or continue with out signing in. No matter what i choose i get Error 205928. Can anyone help out with this?

robbz,

here's a link to your problem:

Search Results

but basically it says error has occured that can't be resolved, try again later.

for any other code errors (i had difficulty looking them up) go to the top of the nintendo webpage and enter your code in their search box, and change the search field from "games" to "customer service"

oldschool

Or you could view the page source at | Nintendo - Customer Service | Wii |and press ctrl+f then type in error then click show next until you see alot of error codes. Example:5310-5410.jsp Then find yours.
Then copy it and delete the "onlineGeneralTS.jsp" part of your url, then paste it , then BANG! You got it ;)

Error 205928 Solved!

All that has to be done with this error code is to set your wirless router or access point to channel 1. That's it. After that I was able to access the Virtual Console with no problems!

Back