ERROR CODE 209576 Unable to connect to server

mjthor1

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Seattle
Wii Online Code
5510-6815-5928-1156
When trying to access the Wii Shop Channel this is the error code that I get. I can access everything else online. Please Help!!

Wii Number: 5510 6815 5928 1156
User mjthor1

You are not alone. I had never access to Wii Shop...in my case i get the loading screen, but i get no error...Only few times i got your same error...209576...and also 209600...
I searched in the web...and the problem seems popular...but still there'snt solution!

um.........i think when that comes up they are doing a update for new games.

This might help you. Except you hunter...your problem is most likely your 56k connection, even though you can do most anything nintendo has repeatedly said you must have highspeed internet for everything to work properly. And these dns codes only work in the U.S.

To fix the mysterious problem follow these clicks: on the start up channels menu click wii options, then settings, then internet, then connection settings, then click on whatever your current connection is ( ie connection 1 , connection 2, or connection 3, ) Then click on change settings, click to the right 3 pages so the heading reads "Auto obtain DNS" Click on "NO" and click advanced settings, then for the primary dns input this sequence 206.013.030.012 for the secondary inpur 206.013.029.012 click confirm and then save and initiate the system test.

Last edited:
Yes, i think it's a connection problem for me...but i found other users here in europe that have the same problem also with the broadband connection...i'll investigate better...

Mjthor1 tell us if you solved the problem!
Thanks woe911

Bye

I get noone error...only the connection screen loading forever and ever...

Back