Error Code 32017!!!

Digitalhun

WiiChat Member
Apr 2, 2011
Canada
Hi, I'm new. I'm having a Wii update issue error code 32017.
Nintendo wants to take back my Wii and fix it. I have formatted Since loosing all our saved game data that would not copy. I know there is a way to fix this there has to be.
What this update will allow me to do is get online. Right now it's saying it's online but without this update that's as far as I get. I have tried the update 30 or 40 times @ 2 different homes with 2 different Internet connections. Please help before my Wii takes flying lessons :yesnod:
Thanks DigitalHunny

Last edited:
edit- i was dumb and thought the wii was hacked help this one plz

Last edited:
What stuff??? Error codes??? Lots of people here have posted error code questions here! What are you talking about??

oh sorry i misread that and thought your wii was hacked duh!

once you format wii data that's it YOUR SCREWED! even if you had the backups the wii rejects them. hate to break it to you....

and look up your error code on www.nintendo.com

Thats just a problem with your wii so what you should do is contact nintendo and let them assist/fix whatever problem it is.

Below is a direct link to what is error code 32017 on the nintendo site..so CLICK:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...em=Wii&locale=en_US&action2.x=24&action2.y=11

Also just a heads up if a person's wii is modded [like mine] and they do an official firmware update

You get one of two things:

1. your wii updates but you lose all mods etc [becomes normal wii fully functional]
2. You fully brick your wii so when you turn it on it hangs on a black screen and thus rendered useless [BROKEN]

Back