Error Code 51330

M4573RM1ND

Cloverfield's biggest fan
Oct 11, 2007
A hot desert in AZ
Wii Online Code
0746-0660-3187-3697
I keep getting it whenever I try to connect GH3 to the internet. Ive looked it up and I've done everything Nintendo has suggested, even reset the router a few times. whats going on?

Does the internet work on your wii on other things... like the shop channel?

Paulpro said:
Does the internet work on your wii on other things... like the shop channel?

yes, and there is no firewall. I battled twice yesterday, and now it doesnt work.

M4573RM1ND said:
yes, and there is no firewall. I battled twice yesterday, and now it doesnt work.

(Edit - Nevermind)
My first impression was that you battled twice to get it to work, however I believe I misunderstood. If it worked before and nothing has changed then I suggest simply re-trying, with so many attempting to play online right now all at once I am sure that there servers are getting slammed and the connection process could simply be timing out.

If you have not connected as of yet I would double check your routing table setup on your router and make sure there are no blocking ports. I can't seem to any required port information on this game, however if it anything like the shop channel or internet browser I am assuming it's using port 80. When you said the Shop channel and Internet browser worked I was quick to question the routing tables. :)

Last edited:
your routers security settings may also have been refreshed, did you use manual setup on your wii?

I got the same error message when I tried to connect, but everything seemed to work fine. I even received updates when I restarted the Wii. It may be a bogus message.

Back