Titanium_Mario

GIVE ME YOUR MII
Sep 23, 2006
Paris Texas
Help me please
i have no idea what to do i keep getting error code 52230
my WM is linksys WRT54G
i have no idea what to do
if it has something to do with maunually configuring can someone walk me thru the steps
in fact can someone walk me thru the steps to just fixing it anyway

Error Codes 52200 - 52299

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings, click here to select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).
This error can be caused by either an extremely slow connection (i.e. satellite provider or dial-up) or because a firewall is blocking the connection to the Internet.
  • Verify that your router is connected to the internet when attempting to connect to the Internet using the Wii console system. If you are not able to access the internet on your computer, then there is a problem with your internet connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for more information.
  • America Online (AOL) broadband users may experience difficulties when attempting to connect to the Internet using the Wii console system. Please contact America Online for assistance.
  • If this error occurs regularly, while you are playing at home, it is likely a connection problem related to your firewall settings. For more information on firewalls, click here.
If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.

ive already seen that dont you think i would look there first
i need someone who fixed the same problem as me

Titanium_Mario said:
ive already seen that dont you think i would look there first
i need someone who fixed the same problem as me

Go and create a new connection on the wii, and instead of having the info automatically assigned.

I would assume your router uses the address 192.168.1.1 so put that as your default gateway. Then put in something like 192.168.1.150 for the ip. You will need to get the dns server info so in windows go to start > run > cmd > type "ipconfig"

Oh, and if you wanted to find someone with the same problem

LEARN2SEARCH.

ok i put in all that and now its still not working right
is there anything else i can do
like change the settings on my wireless router
i cant find where the settings are tho

Back