error code 61020?? help???

lea3734

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
im getting error code 61020 on my nintendo ds and it connects fine and everything when i make a new connection but then when i try to play mario kart online i get this error code saying that i have been disconnected..

can anyone tell me why because my psp and laptop connect fine to my router. ooh and i tried connecting to my neighbors linksys router and it said the same thing.

yea i went there but doesn't seem to solve my problem

Ok, then you should call Nintendo because if the info on their site doesn't solve the problem then they recommend that you call. Btw, what brand router do you have and what model/version is it?

I think the mario kart servers are temporarily down. This happened to me once and then was able to connect some time afterwards.

ooh ok sounds bout right, but damn its already been like 2 weeks

you hav to wrap your foot around your arm around your face and up your ass and around the corner to walmart with a coupon

aye no making fun of him (even though you would disagree) hes new to this thread (and your new to) plus he just asking a question

welcom wii chat

go to nintendowifi.com and check on the right side to see if the game you want to play is working/not.

EDIT: not aimed at you directly, just as a general reference.

From what I've heard, it means that there's a temporary fault somewhere in the connection between you and the WFC - I've been getting the same error every time I try to use my local hotspot, so I guess all I can do is keep trying.

Back