Error Code Experts

paul 69

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2008
Dublin Ireland
Wii Online Code
6200-9876-2776-8376
Let's see can anybody find the answer to this question?
Everytime i try to purchase a points card from the shop i get an err-0103 message.
Nobody knows what it means so let's rattle a few brain cells.
And before you reply, everything else is working perfectly and i have enough stars.
So who will get the honour of becoming Error Code Expert.
p.s if anybody would like to exchange wii friends, leave your number and i will add it to my parade.

Last edited:
Could it be regional issue of currency?

Was your Wii purchased in Ireland or shpped to you from another country? You're currently using it in Ireland? You're Credit Card is from Ireland or supports Euro.

This would be pure craziness if I'm even on to something...

idjut said:
Could it be regional issue of currency?

Was your Wii purchased in Ireland or shpped to you from another country? You're currently using it in Ireland? You're Credit Card is from Ireland or supports Euro.

This would be pure craziness if I'm even on to something...

sorry bud but it was working last week, nice try

Sorry, Are you trying to exchange stars for points.?
or purchase points?.
if it is the first then is there any cards available when you are trying to swap?
As most of the time there are none available.

Ok what he means is buying wii points with stars on club nintendo.co.uk.

I have had the same problem and i messaged nintendo about this but they have not yet replyed.
I have 600 stars and I am trying to buy 100 points which costs 400 stars. it hasnt been working for wxactly a week now as i managed to buy 400 in the 3 days before. I have a felling that i wont let ou make more than 3 purchases in a week or something so I am hopeful for tomorrow as I will be able to get super mario bros on virtual console. Anyway, I reccomend you contanct nintendo also about this (go onto the wii points card shop and click FAQ then go down to the bottom and there is their e-mail adress) but i will tell you when i get a reply or if it is working tomorrow.

Sorry about the long post lol>

(all typed on my wii intenet channel with a keyboard)

Back