Error message..

ichiban689

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
Ok...I am trying to change my wii setting and go online. I got a router and stuff but when i pressed the wii setting page, it took me to a error page, which says:
'You tried to access the address marc: JP/JP/JPN/index01.html. which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.'

does that mean i have to change the URL to something else?? or what?? can anyone help me please? thank you very much! o.0''

no one want to help me or you don't understand what i mean??? :sad:

yeah are you getting this on the internet channel or what???? can you connect online to games or the wii shopping channel etc???

manufan15 ~ i am talking about the wii. i tryed the service but i don't have the error code..so there isn't much help..
Beatle14 ~ no i don't think i can go on to the wii shopping channel etc..

the problem is i couldn't even see the page, after when you presses wii setting on the wii, so i can't search for the router and change the setting etc.
My wii was brought in another country (it's the japaness version of wii) and now i want to play it in u.k.
does this matter? ~trying to connect the japaness version of wii in the u.k? and is this the problem, that i can't see the page after i presses 'wii setting'?
thanks

ichiban689 said:
Ok...I am trying to change my wii setting and go online. I got a router and stuff but when i pressed the wii setting page, it took me to a error page, which says:
'You tried to access the address marc: JP/JP/JPN/index01.html. which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.'

does that mean i have to change the URL to something else?? or what?? can anyone help me please? thank you very much! o.0''
your rouder might not be compadable with the wii, u can find a list somewere on google of which is compatable and which is not

Back