Errors 51330/52030

Zarogan

Official Metroid Breeder
Jan 26, 2007
Chile
Wii Online Code
5460-1571-7458-7185
Hi, I bought my Wii about a month ago and I connected it to my wireless access point without any trouble and could navigate and use any of the internet features the Wii has, but I travelled for two weeks (and left my Wii unplugged, I put it away in the box) and when I came back, I couldn't connect correctly, sometimes it connects and sometimes it tells me it can't because error 51330 or 52030 occured. The weird thing is that most of the times I click on "test internet connection" (not sure if that's what it says, because my Wii is in spanish) it works fine, and when it asks me if I want to update, it does, or tells me that my files are up to date, but other times it just doesn't connect. The normal thing I would think is that it doesn't connect at all, but not sometimes...

The other thing is that when "test internet connection" works, if I try to use it on something else, the internet channel for example, it tells me one of those two errors.

To sum up, my Wii has problem when it comes to connect to internet, not to stay in it, and I don't get why it works sometimes, instead of all the time or to not work at all...

I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me what the problem could be, I don't know if it's my access point or my Wii.

(I've got a DWL-2100AP wireless access point connected to a DI-704p router)

I have the same exact problem! It will decide not to work all of a sudden, then I'll hit the reset button on the wii and viola, it's back again! Kinda annoying.

I worked fine for me after reseting the router, never had a problem again =P

the error code 51330 is basically that there is a problem with your network provider, if it connected fine the first time did the update etc and you havnt changed any settings then its not your comp or your wii its just an internet thing . i had this problem and my personal comp expert ie my mum said just keep trying it will work and it did so just try to be optomistic and hang in there

Back