escape the bedroom

Wii_Smurf said:
If anyone has gotten further than the window change, Tell me...

I'm where you are. . .

TLC said she got a mix tape in a diffrent room. .

I was like whaa!:lol:

Got the credit card, wheres the ball?

And has anyone found the code for the box?

Right i think ive got to the end the ceats way (after i got there the non cheats way)

I think that this is the end because if you right click and keep clicking forward or backward it dosent have anything like a congratulations screen or something saying replay, the only screens are: the alien painting, the window, the bed, the plant pot, the celing, the side of the bookcase, the top of the bookcase, the top of the alien painting, the bookcase, the tv, the video tape, the letter, the peice of paper, the bin, the door and the lock thing

summary: the game is just a joke!

I found the ball, but I'm clicking on the "side of the tv" and nothings happening. ???

**EDIT**
man a read that wrong! i found the credit card on the picture. now i'm at the part where i "have to pay". what do i do?

**EDIT AGAIN**
alright now im at the part where the window changed to "tom" and the big thing. im stuck.

Last edited:
Almighty Wii-wii of DOOM said:
I found the ball, but I'm clicking on the "side of the tv" and nothings happening. ???

**EDIT**
man a read that wrong! i found the credit card on the picture. now i'm at the part where i "have to pay". what do i do?

**EDIT AGAIN**
alright now im at the part where the window changed to "tom" and the big thing. im stuck.
I think your done. :yesnod:

lol has anyone found out what the thing next to the door was?? You can click on it and it zooms in but has anyone be able to figure out what it is and whta it does?

Back