Eternal Darkness/Beyond Good and Evil

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
Anyone have these games, are they worth buying? I've read and seen great things but they are somewhat rare and more expensive as far as gamecube games go. A new copy of Beyond Good and Evil goes for like $90. Eternal Darkness is about $30, but still expensive. I'm not comfortable buying used games, I'd rather have new ones, but I suppose if its cheaper and worth it I really wanna check it out. Any advice?

Last edited:
check out the wiichat podcast, I reveiw both episodes 4 (BG&E) and 6 (ED:SR).
I would pick them up used if I were you though, cause you could easily sang both together for under 30 dollars.

If your too lazy to watch the podcast...I gave BG&E an 8 and ED:SR a 8.5 (If I remember correctly). so yeah they're worth it.

Eternal darkness is so worth it, I picked it up for only £8 in the preowned GC section and i'm halfway through my 2nd play through.

On Amazon a new copy of Beyond Good and Evil is like $90-200. I went to EBgames and the guy there said the he's only seen one copy in like 6 months. So it's pretty rare to find one for cheap. On ebay used they go for like 20-30. New ones are around $50. I'm gonna just give in and pay for it I think. I have this thing where I only want new games though. Like I'm getting a collection together or something.

It's a good game, I own it for the ps2, but it is not worth more than $30-40. You're better off buying a used or new ps2 ($70-120) and buying the game for $10. I really don't understand how there is an $80 price difference for this game btw the ps2 and gc... but since you're set on building yourself a collection (I know how it is, I bought a bl Xenogears for $60 after I lost my copy, but at least that was an exclusive :cornut: ), I say go for it...but please don't spend $90, the game is not that great...

Hehe no worries, I wouldn't spend $90. I know it's not worth that, I was actually looking up prices for PS2's hehe. I'll prolly get a used copy off ebay. Has anyone bought alot of games off ebay, I'm just hesitant it'll be full of scratches and the manual will have pages missing and stuff hehe.

Back