EU VC update 04/01/08

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
Nintendo have a knack for surprising everyone. Unfortunately, they're not always good surprises, like last week's VC no-show for example. They've not been so malevolent this week, but instead of the usual Sega week, we have just one game. Again. Could Nintendo make their Europe-hating policy any more obvious than it is already? We get one game again, while the Americans continue to get three games a week. But then, Nintendo wouldn't dare upset their precious North American market so frequently. It's no wonder Sega used to outdo Nintendo on this side of the pond.

Oh yeah, I was so busy ranting I forgot about the game. It's Harvest Moon. It's apparently fairly good, and it's a lot cheaper than trying to find the original cartridge on the SNES.

GO USA!!! lol... sorry for you guys, I never really liked harvest moon, I can see how some people would but I need moar action in my games. For some reason I like animal crossing though...

Magnificent... It doesn't bother me, but there must be something out there that is holding these guys back. I mean come on, 1 game? They couldn't even pull the stops out for xmas!! It's getting a little tedious now, I've actually given up on the whole "waiting for a good game" thing. Harvest moon is cool and all, but there hasn't been a 64 release in quite some time now. Still... At least we get something I guess (",)

err... i'm kinda jelous, i sorta liked harvest moon. and id rather 1 good game that im actually gonna get over reading about 3 games describing exactly why im not gonna get em.

supanova said:
Exactly. I'd prefer one good game instead of three **** Sega games.

And if they were good Sega games (come on, you can't tell me you honestly think all Sega games are ****, right)? And what about us who don't particularly care for farming simulators?

shock1te1.jpg

Harvest moon
Ive got a brand new combime harvester dum de dum de doooo

The people at Nintendo UK must still have hangovers
Thats the only reison for this one game week

Bomberman
Splater house
Rtype
Some others
**** ?

I think you should see whats on there before callin all of its games ****

hurry up and release samurai showdown on neogeo :p
Bet that when they do its edited (ie no blood, slicein people in half)

mechcon said:
Like the SNES version aye? Okay, 500 wii points, you're on :p

And I bet my copy of ET that I dug up

Meh
*Plays it on the Neogeo*

supanova said:
Sorry, I meant to say TurboGrafx.

Yes, all of those games are ****.

Would you say that if they brought out Rondo of Blood?

Darkprinny said:
Bet that when they do its edited (ie no blood, slicein people in half)

I'm not sure but I think the Neo Geo version had blood.

Back