EU VC update 14/12/07

2 scrolling shooters ?
(mega mans also on the Megaman collection on GC but sadly its not out in the UK)

Top hunter is quite a top (sorry) game.
A nice thing is tat you can grab things and most levels are set on to planes (Think fatal fury)

Damn you guys got Megaman and now Megaman 2... they need to release these games in the US.. i buy and download them too... one of my faovrite games for nes.

Kenji510 said:
Damn you guys got Megaman and now Megaman 2... they need to release these games in the US.. i buy and download them too... one of my faovrite games for nes.

Did you not hear Prinny mention that Gamecube collection? It's like, 10 games for the price of 2 VC games on Amazon.

Yeah you guys got that.
Where as us in the UK didnt So if we want them we must pay for them all seperatly (or import)

mega man 2 is a great game, I have finished it many times including on my anniversary collection for cube. i like it slightly more than 3 but I would love to have seen the slide from 3 in mega man 2.

2 mega man games in europe now so we should get at least 1 in NA soon you would think.

I say this everytime one of these 50 games comes out.......

buy megaman collection, sonci collection, Namco classics........you guys will save 200 dollars and have all of the games NOW......oh, excuse me, Pounds.

Mega man 3 is way better than 2 imo

But the only Mega Man games I want to get are Mega Man 2,3 and X. That's a lot cheaper than buying the Mega Man collection new not used. Also my PS2 is freaking dying so screw that.

$18 for Mega Man 2,3, X on VC. $24 for Mega Man collections new, $18 for Mega Man collections used.

sagema said:
But the only Mega Man games I want to get are Mega Man 2,3 and X. That's a lot cheaper than buying the Mega Man collection new not used. Also my PS2 is freaking dying so screw that.

$18 for Mega Man 2,3, X on VC. $24 for Mega Man collections new, $18 for Mega Man collections used.

dude, any used game store will have megaman anniversary and I got mine for $10. I only wanted a few of the games, but it comes with 1 through 8, (8 being the PSI version), and mega man power battle 1 and 2.........why dont you just suggest everyone waste their money. you can find used GC games for $10.

Same goes for Sonic. I would be pissed if I got sonic spinball 3d, but its on my collection and i now know that.

Slight prob
The mega man collection was never realesd in the UK

Oh yeah i have that and still got it with me for the gamecube... actually got both games too.

Megaman Anniversary Collection
Megaman X Collection

Love these games and im not even gonna sell or trade them in either... will be keeping these games for collections as well.

does the megaman collections have "edited/improved" versions?
(like on mario allstars, did they mess with the gameplay or graphics?)

Back